The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Anyone who hasn't already, go and watch/listen to the triple h and stone cold show/podcast. It's amazing. The business has a bright future. The day Vince steps down and Hunter takes over can't come soon enough.

Vince? Buried

Kevin Dunn? Buried

Kayfabe? Buried

Brilliant stuff. Worth the £9.99 alone :)

When you say Kayfabe buried, can you expand on that a little?

Anyone who hasn't already, go and watch/listen to the triple h and stone cold show/podcast. It's amazing. The business has a bright future. The day Vince steps down and Hunter takes over can't come soon enough.

Vince? Buried

Kevin Dunn? Buried

Kayfabe? Buried

Brilliant stuff. Worth the £9.99 alone :)

When you say Kayfabe buried, can you expand on that a little?

See here: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/548775-steve-austin-triple-h-interview-coverage

I have a wrestling DVD library longer than your injury list.

Must be nice to have one thing in your life which is long.

#FightingtheJonescause

Hair?

Oh, I see...

giphy.gif

Magnifying glass? ;)

• Like 1

Just watched Rock vs Austin from WM17 with Stone Cold's commentary that he did on his podcast.

Great stuff. Bit of hard work to keep it synced as Asutin pauses the match a few times, but worth it.

Great match.

Awful? Eh? You have to read between the lines. It was made and produced by wee for the network, not Austin's own show, so he could only go so far, I'm sure if it was for Austin's own proper show he would have been a little tougher.

Question for VA - what is the max you'd pay for a figure? £30? £40?

Edited by Ingram85

Awful? Eh? You have to read between the lines. It was made and produced by wee for the network, not Austin's own show, so he could only go so far, I'm sure if it was for Austin's own proper show he would have been a little tougher.

Question for VA - what is the max you'd pay for a figure? £30? £40?

Depends what the figure is really. Think I paid around £60 for one of my Sunny figures as it was a limited edition of only 100 which I think is valued around £250.

Meh, they've quashed potential meteoric rises in Wyatt and Ambrose already. I don't trust them with anyone.

They're clearly focusing all their attention on Reigns, after all his mic skills, character, and ring work are second to none.

Wyatt has been built well over the last few months. I listened to his podcast with Austin and he is pretty much got free reign over his character.  He also comes across as a man obsessed with his character and professional wrestling.  Basically I think his attitude, talent and workrate means he is destined to be a great.  You can't squash talent like that.  The fact that they are putting him in a match with Taker means his rise is happening.

My favourite at the moment, love everything about his character. Wish they hadn't just randomly ended the wyatt family so soon and abruptly though. He has been misused and squashed a lot already but it looks like they have renewed their interest in him as a big draw.

Yet you can't get an elite of him for under £30.

Added Taker and lesnar to my growing bunch. Just want that damn wyatt. Missus won't let me pay more than £25 though. She is such a heel.

• Like 1

My favourite at the moment, love everything about his character. Wish they hadn't just randomly ended the wyatt family so soon and abruptly though. He has been misused and squashed a lot already but it looks like they have renewed their interest in him as a big draw.

Added Taker and lesnar to my growing bunch. Just want that damn wyatt. Missus won't let me pay more than £25 though. She is such a heel.

This may interest you

Michiel De Graaf's figure collection

He's a collector in Amsterdam, I would happily bet that he has the largest collection of figures in Europe and one of the largest in the World. Keep in mind this hasn't been updated since 2007 and has grown further since. I think at that time he was giving an approximate number of over 6000 figures, no idea what it is today.

• Like 1

This may interest you

Michiel De Graaf's figure collection

He's a collector in Amsterdam, I would happily bet that he has the largest collection of figures in Europe and one of the largest in the World. Keep in mind this hasn't been updated since 2007 and has grown further since. I think at that time he was giving an approximate number of over 6000 figures, no idea what it is today.

Oh my word he makes your collection look weak! (Which it is not!)

Christ on a bike  :blink: 

That's insane. What is your head count VA?

I have 7 :P , there are maybe about 10 more I want that I'll have to pay over the odds on from past waves and then I'll get the ones that interest me in future which on average are 1 a series, 2 at most. Glad I don't collect basics or the what not as well as elites though, I'd be bankrupt and heel missus would probably leave me.

Edited by Ingram85

Â