The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

You would think they would have the sense to not repeat what happened last year. It was in **** Philly. They have Cena and they are going to hates his clone.

How good was that triple threat match though? Wow

Rumble was the first PPV I've watched since Shawn Michaels's last match at whichever Wrestlemania it was and I have to say I wasn't impressed. The title match was pretty good but the lower card matches were terrible. I'm not sure how Lesnar has never killed anyone with those suplexes. The Rumble match seemed to be full of plodding big blokes, only Bray Wyatt seemed to have any personality and I didn't really understand you know who getting involved at the end. Everyone's entrance music is terrible as well nowadays. Nice surprise entry though. I don't think I'll be renewing WWE Network next month.

He was doing just fine until they took an interest in him and decided he was THE guy. Nobody is pulling off Cena Mk2 without a massive backlash anyway. Rumble was the perfect storm from the town they picked it to be in, the dumb shit they've had him doing and not least that the brought back Bryan early. Why the **** would you rush Bryan back for the rumble if he's not going to win it??

I mean look at this shit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8

Sufferin' succotash son!

Edited by flamingsombrero

Yeah not his fault at all, he should just be a big quiet dude who looks like an action figure and beats the shit out of people. Sad thing is that was working out just fine too, look at last years rumble. Oh well, hopefully for his sake they haven't ruined him forever, just for now.

Edited by flamingsombrero

Such a shame as like others have said, everyone likes him and wants him to do well, its Vince meddling and the fans direct their anger at him through reigns. Its so frustrating.

I bought a Reigns elite figure today to cheer myself up.

Wow two years running. Feel really bad for Reigns he looked quite taken aback and so did The Rock. They should've known better after prematurely eliminating Bryan and being in Philly.

On the flip side, Lesnar's was one of the best individual performances I've seen.

Edited by Wainy316

I feel sorry for him. Why do they make him say stupid shit. Just let him say what he wants within reason. Worked for rock and Austin lol

But those two guys were two of the best talkers ever.  You can't teach charisma like that, Vince got incredibly lucky that he had both guys at the same time.  I don't get why they don't find Reigns a manager to do the talking for him.  Back in the day it was extremely common, guys like Jimmy Hart, Slick and Bobby Heenan were brilliant at it.  Paul Heyman is too, it's no coincidence that he does most of Lesnar's talking for him is it?  

I haven't watched wrestling properly for years but I love the Rumble so always make a point of watching it.

What an absolute bag of shit that was. The whole thing just seemed so flat. How did they make such a great concept so boring? The two most popular guys, Bryan and Ziggler got about 5 minutes between them. They seem to have ruined Wyatt as well. Far less cool than when I last watched and despite his eliminations, he seemed to spend most of his time in the ring getting the crap beaten out of him. A Bryan win would've been awesome. 

I predict a forced Mania triple theat main event again. Lesnar v Reigns v Bryan.

I'm pretty convinced they had Kane and Big Show easily dispose of Ambrose, Wyatt and Ziggler as a deliberate '**** you' for the reaction though.

Edited by Wainy316

Downloaded this last night, haven't seen a PPV event for about 10 years but wanted to see why sky thought they could charge 20 quid for this.

All pretty shit to be fair but the triple threat match was ok, bit more like the old days rather than this sanitized crap they offer up now

Â