Vandrell

WWE: General Chat

Haha good work.  Didn't realise you were on there.  Tbf I don't really post on there just browse!

Yeah same here, I only posted because I saw you had and so I had an excuse to type "Up the Villa".

Yeah, we're close in age so we have the same wrestling timeline!  WM 10 is a classi.  Bret v Owen is the greatest opener of all time.

Yeah I saw Survivor Series 93 yesterday when Owen starts his feud with Bret.  Great match, one of the greatest.

• Like 1

Did anyone use to post on smash wrestling back in the day? Think that's where I discovered VT thanks to Dante iirc. Or was that 313 on gfaqs?

It also appears that I've caught the collecting bug. I've gone full on VA.

Brother bought me an elite Kane figure for Xmas randomly which made me laugh but I've since added D Bry, Punk and Wyatt with Seth Rollins and 'Shredder' Taker on the way.

I'm nearly 30 :(

Sadly no.I sense the market for that would be limited to me..and my family. But i like the idea, that or Punk style ice cream bars!

Rumble predictions? Probably Reigns but I'm hoping for a surprise no.30 Ziggler return/victory. It would be as epic as when he beat del Rio for the belt back when.

My ex said this is the greatest promo ever:

It's a bit slow for me lol

Edited by Baselayers

Rumble predictions? Probably Reigns but I'm hoping for a surprise no.30 Ziggler return/victory. It would be as epic as when he beat del Rio for the belt back when.

I could see Bryan winning it and beating Lesnar for it at Mania. Lesnar was originally meant to win it from him at Summerslam but with Bryan's title reign never running it's course originally I can see them finally offering the match but with the reverse result.

My ex said this is the greatest promo ever:

It's a bit slow for me lol

You liked it when I posted it before :detect:

• Like 1

Â