The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

WWE Network coming to the UK on the 19th January.  In time for the Royal Rumble.

Well worth getting if you are a Wrestling fan.  Even if you don't watch it anymore.  I watched Fully Loaded 2000 over the weekend.  Great PPV.

Started listening to a few podcasts recently.  The XPac one with JR is great.  Just listened to the first part of Hogan with Jericho about his early days just before he signed with WWF and then when he signed for them.  Great stories.

Started listening to a few podcasts recently.  The XPac one with JR is great.  Just listened to the first part of Hogan with Jericho about his early days just before he signed with WWF and then when he signed for them.  Great stories.

Some of Steve Austin's podcasts are good. generally depends on the guest though.

His one with Jerry Lawler was superb.

I'll watch out for that.  I am enjoying them more than the actual product.  It is good to reminisce about the good old days and actually find out what happened backstage during the big events your remember as a kid.

Some of Steve Austin's podcasts are good. generally depends on the guest though.

His one with Jerry Lawler was superb.

Yeah I like those ones.

I sometimes listen to the Kevin Castle and Don Tony show, that's just fans talking about wrestling but it's a good listen at times.

Â