The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

One of my Christmas presents is apparently still on its way. A signed Mr. Socko!

Can I book an appointment to come round and receive a mandible claw from you? (And then simulate a 40 man battle royal with your figures)

• Like 2

Other Christmas Wrestling presents

WP_20141227_002.jpg

I am Santa Claus isn't a Christmas present, I bought it thinking it would be good to watch for Christmas but it's a Zone A Blu Ray and I have nothing that will play it :(

Whoever came up with the idea of zone locking Blu Rays needs to be put in the Crippler Crossface.

I managed to control myself.

I still remember it, November 22nd 2009, we had just arrived at the NEC, having a look around some stalls when something just made me turn around and there she was a couple of metres away walking past and down the hall towards the wrestling area

giphy.gif

Finally we got to the wrestling area and there weren't many people there but Virgil was going around talking to everyone and generally panhandling, so we spoke to him, he made fun of my sister who I'd gone with, which was great. I got a picture with Ted Dibiase and Virgil. Ted DiBiase is the biggest man I have ever met, he is huge. I shook his hand, it must have been like a normal sized man shaking hands with a baby.

And then, there she was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue0UpQBmA5s

I think I told her how great it was to meet her and that was as much as I could really get out, she was then discussing hair with my sister so I just gazed. She signed my limited edition Bodydonnas Sunny figure and then she got up and walk around to take a picture with me, put her arm around me and I put mine around her and I didn't even faint.

:wub:

Dawn Marie was there too but I was saving my money for wrestling figures. Scott Hall was at the bar I believe but I did see him

• Like 1

Â