Vandrell

WWE: General Chat

I hope he walks out to Minor Threat/Fugazi/Rites of Spring or similar :D

This is the tune I think of when I think of CM Punk's persona.   Lyrics are a bit indecipherable on first listen, the final ten seconds are easy enough to figure out though. :lol:

I can't wait for when Rita makes Punk really big and then Tommy has to call Dragonzord with that weird flute dagger shit he has. Should make for a good main event.

• Like 3

http://youtu.be/PB2dOK0jqlQ

This is the tune I think of when I think of CM Punk's persona. Lyrics are a bit indecipherable on first listen, the final ten seconds are easy enough to figure out though. :lol:

What would be really great, is if he went back to this

http://youtu.be/fSXi-CuxS2s

After listening to that, I can confirm once and for all that me and hogso are most definitely not the same person. At all.

After listening to that, I can confirm once and for all that me and hogso are most definitely not the same person. At all.

I don't really like it either, but it was synonymous with Punk for a time. Likewise, he could go back to Cult of Personality too. So shut up, we are the same person, don't deny.

• Like 1

Bray Wyatt is so crap after a promising start.  Not his fault, it's the way he's booked.  Just randomly paired off against people over the course of 3 pay per views where they have nonsensical feuds where Bray just inanely rambles at his opponent.  Totally stalled Dean Ambrose's momentum.

Â