The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

As a lifetime Sting fan who will legitimately start following wrestling again after that, I was happy enough with Sting's entrance. I certainly wasn't getting him confused with anyone else.

Sting probably needs his facepaint to follow his hairline up his head a little bit. The facepaint hides the old man face but the hairline is a dead giveaway that his peak was nearly 2 decades ago.

Apparently getting Sting in was a decision made on Thursday as they want to promote the new game and also show that anything can happen on the WWE network.

The plan is for him to fight Taker at 31.  Maybe HHH at Royal Rumble.

Apparently getting Sting in was a decision made on Thursday as they want to promote the new game and also show that anything can happen on the WWE network.

The plan is for him to fight Taker at 31. Maybe HHH at Royal Rumble.

Sting has been in the pipeline for a while

So with Cena being the only one to be able to bring back the Authority could it be the catalyst to finally facilitate a heel turn?  Nah, of course not.

They do seem to have a lot of top level baby faces at the moment though, with Bryan and Reigns set to return alongside a revitalised Ziggler and a newly turned Orton.

CM Punk has revealed all in his podcast with Colt Cabana.

OK, and what was the revelation? Is he tied down or something so can't compete anywhere else? I thought he may have shown up in ROH or PWG by now if he had legit quit WWE. Fell out of love with wrestling and quit for good?

He should go over to NJPW, Bullet Club are the most over stable on the planet, and AJ Styles has fit in there perfectly. Don't see why Punk coudn't do the same.

Â