The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Spoiler

Some really bizarre booking by wwe

First they turn Becky even though she is more over than anyone. Now on SD they have turned daniel bryan. Yes daniel bryan. Makes absolutely no sense at all.

Now you have Bryan vs Lesnar at ss.  Two heels. Was looking forward to styles vs lesnar II. What a mess

I just saw the Nia Jax punch which caused the above injury to Lynch. Man. One punch caused a broken nose, concussion, and a significant black eye. She's pretty dangerous. 

25 minutes ago, hogso said:

I just saw the Nia Jax punch which caused the above injury to Lynch. Man. One punch caused a broken nose, concussion, and a significant black eye. She's pretty dangerous. 

Yeah i saw it. What the hell was jax thinking? It's like she though she was in a bar fight.

Jax just ruined one of the best things about ss.  I reckon there will be consequences for jax 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

First they turn Becky even though she is more over than anyone. Now on SD they have turned daniel bryan. Yes daniel bryan. Makes absolutely no sense at all.

Now you have Bryan vs Lesnar at ss.  Two heels. Was looking forward to styles vs lesnar II. What a mess

I doubt that's a full face turn for Lynch, reckon she'll come out and screw Charlotte as she'll want to be the one to beat Rousey.

The Daniel Bryan thing has made a bit of a mess of SS (with him as a heel) but in the long run it's very good and I don't think anyone saw that coming last night.  A good week of TV in all.

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Hide contents

I doubt that's a full face turn for Lynch, reckon she'll come out and screw Charlotte as she'll want to be the one to beat Rousey.

The Daniel Bryan thing has made a bit of a mess of SS (with him as a heel) but in the long run it's very good and I don't think anyone saw that coming last night.  A good week of TV in all.

Spoiler

The Bryan heel turn will be another lynch they will cheer him. Bad move in my eyes. So you have a heel vs heel main event on sd.  Seems there has been a lot of heel turns in wee recent and not t many faces 

On 14/11/2018 at 08:01, Demitri_C said:
  Hide contents

That's because WWF, WWE, WWSE or whatever the hell they call themselves these days is just totally shite now.

The son, daughter and her ex-wrestler husband are running things so it is only going to go one way imho.

I hear that other lime light hogger Hogan is also back with them too.

He's the next biggest fraud in wrestling entertainment behind Vince McMahon!

How anyone can watch this lifeless and gimmickless shit these days is beyond me.

Spoiler

I have so many questions about the booking for Survivor Series. Why completely decimate Smackdown? Didn't make much sense to me.

The Charlotte Rhonda match was one of the spotlights for me tho. Will be interesting to see how they will fit Becky into the possible WM match

11 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:
  Hide contents

I have so many questions about the booking for Survivor Series. Why completely decimate Smackdown? Didn't make much sense to me.

The Charlotte Rhonda match was one of the spotlights for me tho. Will be interesting to see how they will fit Becky into the possible WM match

Spoiler

Wait a go Vince for making your smackdown brand look pathetic for a 3rd year in a row- in fact making them even worse. Stupid booking.

But i have a feeling this will lead to shane turning heel as he will say he was nice and they kept losing every year so now he is getting tough in them as he is always been the one they always rely on (was last one this and last year and won the world cup)

That's the angle I expect.

Now with Charlotte as heel again i expect Becky to turn face shortly. I reckon it's guranteed now that Charlotte wins RR and challenges rousey

WWE have signed WALTER. Massive for NXT/NXT UK, terrible for most everyone else, I was hoping he'd have at least one tour with NJPW (Openweight title run and/or G1) or BJW (strong division). 

They'd be crazy not to put on some of his big match ups from various promotions in recent years - Dijak, Lee, Riddle, and Bate should all happen. They could even reunite him with Dieter Jr. and start a Ringkampf faction?

• 2 weeks later...

My son is starting to get into this, I sat with him and watched a full Raw show for the first time in about 15 years or so. The product has definitely changed.  They seem to have gone back down the PG route like they had in the late 80s early 90s, aiming for the kids as their target audience. I was fortunate enough to see product evolve into the attitude era, the infamous screwjob being the catalyst for it. Lost interest really after the invasion angle. IMO it was a bad decision to buy all the competition. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I reactivated my WWE Network account last week so I could relive some classic WWF.

I reckon it's 3 years since I last used the Network, and I'm stunned that they haven't improved the interface or navigation on it at all.

It genuinely took me about 10 minutes to even find where the old RAWs were. Everything is just labelled so badly. Am I looking in classics? Or replays? or originals? 
Will the old PPVs be in replays or "PPVs"?

And I said last time I had it that they should have a timeline with the events on so you can watch one, say the Raw from the Monday, and then the Smackdown from the Thursday will automatically show up as the next thing to watch.

Instead I finish watching RAW 356. Now I want to watch Smackdown from that week... but what number was the last one? 189? So I need Smackdown 190. But where's that?

It's so difficult.

The Network is obviously a BRILLIANT service. £9.99 a month for everything they offer, especially if you still watch WWE programming, is such a bargain.

But i would have thought by this stage they'd have improved it a bit.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I reactivated my WWE Network account last week so I could relive some classic WWF.

I reckon it's 3 years since I last used the Network, and I'm stunned that they haven't improved the interface or navigation on it at all.

It genuinely took me about 10 minutes to even find where the old RAWs were. Everything is just labelled so badly. Am I looking in classics? Or replays? or originals? 
Will the old PPVs be in replays or "PPVs"?

And I said last time I had it that they should have a timeline with the events on so you can watch one, say the Raw from the Monday, and then the Smackdown from the Thursday will automatically show up as the next thing to watch.

Instead I finish watching RAW 356. Now I want to watch Smackdown from that week... but what number was the last one? 189? So I need Smackdown 190. But where's that?

It's so difficult.

The Network is obviously a BRILLIANT service. £9.99 a month for everything they offer, especially if you still watch WWE programming, is such a bargain.

But i would have thought by this stage they'd have improved it a bit.

When you think one of their dvds alone goes for £10+ then it is value for money. Can't say I've ever used it but I would only get to rematch classic royal rumbles or survivor series from the 80s and 90s.

Watching wwe this week man the current programming is absolute garbage. Raw was atrocious.

Â