The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

How good was the last NXT event? Steen debut was good, started with him getting in to the ring with Drake Younger, ended with his face being busted open. Who thought that statement would ever be true of a WWE show? KENTA isn't shining at the moment, but Devitt, gee. Seems like he will be wearing his face/body paint for 'big' matches like he did in Japan, and he looks fantastic in the ring. I'm sure some people would have watched it and wondered what the **** was going on though, ha. Awesome entrance. And Steen's heel turn at the finale was perrrrfect.

• Like 1

Rumours are true and it only costs $100. It really is sad how messed up things have gotten in the past few years.

but,,,,are you  going to?

I'm fairly confident thats already happened. 

• Like 1

nxt was the best event since Wrestlemania. The crowd helps

For sure. The crowd is very hot, and clearly, uh, educated I guess you could say, when it comes to some of the indie/Japan guys coming in.

Some of the highlights from the event for me for example, was the monstrous pop when Hideo/KENTA tried to hit the GTS (bit like a few months ago when Zayn teased hitting Steen's Package Piledriver), the women's title match being good, and Sami Callihan/Solomon Crowe finally making it on to TV at the as part of Sami Zayn's celebrations. He's turned orange, it seems.

Rumours are true and it only costs $100. It really is sad how messed up things have gotten in the past few years.

but,,,,are you  going to?

I'm fairly confident thats already happened. 

It hasn't.

But if you're still looking for a Christmas present for me...

Â