• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Delfouneso (for Warnock 77)

I don't think we've played badly to be honest really.... but i feel we've been grossly disadvantaged by the manager again....obviously never any gurantee to win...However....sorry to say... I like the man....but....**** MON OUT!!!!!! Not because i'm fickle....just because he has TAKEN US AS FAR AS HE CAN!!!!!!!! The same predictable shit every single time!!!!!!! I repeat... I really do like the man..... I just don't really see the room for growth beyond this. .SHIT...GOAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!!!. Still feel the same though

If you knew how to punctuate your sentences, this would be the best post made on the internet today. :)

mon is lucky because had we not got that jammy equaliser i think he was going to get crucified by the crowd at full time.

bringing on the fonz when he did was once again a reative change made out of desparation, rather than the proactive change that it would have been if he had done it after an hour.

bored of seeing and saying the same things game after game to be honest. the end of the season cant come quick enough for the players or me.

Got away with it in the end. If we had lost that we'd had more than just Portsmouth's appeal to worry about for Europe next year.

You've got to wonder what O'Neill told the defence to do with Tim Cahill at set pieces though. Not sure about the first goal but the second Ashley Young was marking him. ASHLEY YOUNG! He's their best header of the ball and we leave a midget on him. Stunning...

started off the best team ..went 1-0 down

faded second half and didn't really deserve anything

but tbh how many times have we said that this season .. we may not be dynamic but we are resilient

Milner probably MOTM ..most of the others only really came into the game in fits and starts

I'd give Fonz a run now , sort of do a JG on Vassell ..tell him your playing the next 5 games just go enjoy it ... 10 min cameos are no good to him , but 5 games will give us an idea

4 points and a game in hand over Everton should see us get 7th now ..of course UEFA will then give the cup spot back to Pompey so it makes no odds .. it will be interesting given our contempt for the Europa cup if we then appeal Pompey's appeal .... really Pompey shouldn't be allowed in it

Needed a win, got a draw so we have to take the positive from that, that's a point in the bank, we really need to push for 6th place to make sure of Europe.

Man City the only other stumbling block i would expect 3 points in all other games.

Performers tonight, Downing i thought was on for a real fizzer then didn't, Petrov good, Gabby got the goal, nice cross from Ash for the own goal and it curved with such pace that you'd have a good case for saying that was as much his as Jags.

For me we just lack that ability to hit a team hard and apply pressure and break a side, we seem happy to sit back and absorb pressure far to much counting always on the counter tactic, which is fine but it would be nice to see us absolutely hammer a side when we mean to.

Had draw written all over it. Performance from both sides was probably worthy of the draw imo.

We seem to be trying to play a bit more to me, and it's not quite working yet. It's fine when we're not losing. And goes a bit iffy when we are.

first 20 mins very good. passing and movement a lot better than usual, shooting from distance which was nice- nearly scored an awesome team passing goal but jimmys effort was well saved.

then we conceded with some sloppy defending and it was all down hill from there. we spent the rest of the game reverting back to hoof it down the line and then lump in a cross which either fails to beat the first man or is overhit. it was pathetic. thankfully with putting in so many crosses a few have to come to something and with gabbys nice header and jagielkas nice header we got a draw.

we will not go any further under MON if we keep reverting back to hoofball at every minor setback. we kept the ball at the start and looked good, and i think it kept us from really tiring like we usually do at the end-so we were able to keep going and get a goal. we need to play like this more

When MON does his usual and brings on Heskey for Carew people always moan (understandably). This time, MON brought on the Fonz for a defender when we were trailing the game and what do people do? Still moan.

The guy can't win.

Everton 2nd in the league if it had started at Xmas, our boys tired from the Wembley efforts, a good point that showed we fought till the end. I ignore the crap being spouted by many about MON, 11-15 points from the last 5 please and lets see where we end up.

It is the annoying passes backwards FROM Everton's goal that annoyed me most. Why the hell do they pass it all the way back and then use the long ball that has led to **** all! OMG!!!

I can't see how bringing on the Fonz was a reactive change made of desperation, we were chasing the game and sacrificed our left back and it paid off in the end - lucky yes but so were Everton.

because it was made seconds after we had equalised and then gone behind again. nothing takes the stuffing out of a team more than thinking they are back level only to conceed another one.

he waited until ten minutes before the end and made a last ditch change to try and nick something. we had been utter w@nk all through the second half, and yet he hadnt tried to change anything.

a proactive change would have been to bring him on when there was still half an hour to play so he could get into the game instead of just chasing desparate long hoofs down the pitch in injury time.

Annoying that we don't score the sitters anymore. Carew's miss alone with Howard was shocking. Disappointed that Cuellar did not score his sitter.

And what happened to defending corners and free kicks????

Delfouneso - not ready. Should wait until next season.

Was very comfortable before the match that we would win, and we had the chances, but failed.

I am now settled for the 5th place in the league.