• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 82)

Does anyone else kind of think that there's not much point in going to Wembley as the refs are always going to be against us. Of course we should still try next season but when I saw the penalty and Terry's tackle on the TV, I instantly knew that the ref would play on and that Terry wouldn't get a red. It's just so obvious and the FA need to change their principles.

I'm proud of the team as we played Chelsea off the park for most of the game and is the ref had some balls, we probably would have gone through to the final to face Pompey (where we would have been favourites to win).

I've also lost all respect for Chelsea and their players. For some reason they were my favourite top 4 team but with Terry as their captain I hate them from now on.

The sooner Jagielka or Lescott replaces Terry in the England team the better. Terry is the reason why I don't support the England team and I think most of the country are in the same position.

Rant over, UTV

Sickening, if we had brought on 3 subs, the score line wouldn't be so embarrassing.

Players out on their feet since 75th minute.

THIS THIS THIS....

Everyone can see this apart from one stubborn git...

Make that two stubborn gits.... I just don't agree that tiredness is the issue. Sorry to spoil your illusion that it's obvious to all.

Sickening, if we had brought on 3 subs, the score line wouldn't be so embarrassing.

Players out on their feet since 75th minute.

THIS THIS THIS....

Everyone can see this apart from one stubborn git...

Make that two stubborn gits.... I just don't agree that tiredness is the issue. Sorry to spoil your illusion that it's obvious to all.

Agreed - MON's next move in such circumstances is usually to take off a defender and push Milner into a wing-back type role and bring in Sidwell - not sure how that would have prevented Chelseas scoring two late goals against us on the break.

yes at the match i saw the terry foul but it didnt look anywhere near as bad as from seeing the replays and i thought he was blowing his whistle to send deco off for the foul on i think petrov.