PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you think we'll score against their defence?? jagielka back fit and on form, getting a good partnership going with distin
I think we've got a good chance.

Just because we lost a game there's no reason to be all downbeat.

losing today will be way too difficult to recover from.

Our home for is shit anyway. We'll lose against Everton, and this will finally allow the blinkers to fall away from those who still believe we are good enough to finish 4th.

Our home for is shit anyway. We'll lose against Everton, and this will finally allow the blinkers to fall away from those who still believe we are good enough to finish 4th.

Hopefully you will be eating humble pie on Wednesday evening. :D

Why does the mood on here plummet whenever we lose? We lost to Man U in the CC final and came back and won the next week. We lost to Chelsea 7-1 in the league and came back to win the next week.

no disrespect to Bolton and Reading but Everton are a different proposition altogether and we all know it'll be the same team as today with maybe Heskey in for Carew

Hopefully you will be eating humble pie on Wednesday evening. :D

I really hope so too. But, i honestly think the season will peter out to nowt now, with our biggest objective...Beat the rags, or at the very minimum please don't lose to them.

Sounds depressing I know, but thats how low I feel after todays game.

Why does the mood on here plummet whenever we lose? We lost to Man U in the CC final and came back and won the next week. We lost to Chelsea 7-1 in the league and came back to win the next week.

no disrespect to Bolton and Reading but Everton are a different proposition altogether and we all know it'll be the same team as today with maybe Heskey in for Carew

Yes but in that Reading game we were 2-0 down at half-time. We showed great determination to come back from that.

we did but they crumbled after we scored the 1st, Everton have more backbone, character and quality
And we don't?

Of course we don't, we lost. Only teams with no backbone, quality and character lose. :lol:

quality? no not really nowhere near as much as everton anyway especially considering we've spent a lot more than them
That's funny, because normally teams with the most quality go further in the league.

you think we'll score against their defence?? jagielka back fit and on form, getting a good partnership going with distin

im fairly certain if west ham can score two against them, we stand a good chance of doing so. what is the point of posting this ridiculously negative drivel?