PL: Everton h Match Thread 2010/04/14 19:45

limpid

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming a few players will need a rest, right? I've no idea how well Reo-Coker and Davies are coming along, but if they're fit it'd be nice to see them get some game time.

At least start Young. Cueller is going to be leggy after today. An in-form Everton may rip us apart.

Who cares?

We win and were really in with a shout of 4th so I care.

Friedel

Young Cuellar Collins Warnock (think Dunne is due a rest)

Albrighton Reo-Coker Sidwell Delph Young

Gabby

Petrov and Milner put in two big shifts so really could do with a rest, although Reo-Coker only just back so Petrov to come on for him later in the game.

Who cares

I care. This has now become the biggest game of the season. Lose this and we can probably forget any european football next season. The size of Aston Villa, even the Europa Cup should be the bare minimum to target for Randy/MON each season.

Arteta, from what I've heard, is unlikely to feature, which means it's likely you will win.

Arteta is absolute quality and a player I'd love at Villa. Would you ask that nice David chappie if he fancies a swap for Heskey and Sidwell please? :lol:

Arteta, from what I've heard, is unlikely to feature, which means it's likely you will win.

Arteta is absolute quality and a player I'd love at Villa. Would you ask that nice David chappie if he fancies a swap for Heskey and Sidwell please? :lol:

As if I'd do that :winkold:

Looking forward to this, always a cracking game :)

It'll be draw.

We've never lost to Everton under O'Neill and have beat them every season so should be a win but after today, can't see us winning.

It'll either be 1-1 or 1-3 Everton.

A draw would suit us fine. If we still harbour ambitions for top four then we'll need to win at all costs but I fancy we're closer to finishing seventh than fourth so a draw won't be a terrible result for us.

Desperate to see 4-3-3 to match up to Everton with Carew off the bench if needed in the last 30. Our very unimaginative is unlikely to do this though and not play one of the big lumps from the start. I'm getting really frustrated with this!!

Our confidence is shattered. We will lose this .
Oh yeah, like after the last Chelsea game?

I think winning that Bolton game might turn out to be more important than we thought. If we had lost or drawn that right now it would pretty much be season over. However, we won it and it kept us in the race for 4th, especially when taking the Spurs loss and Liverpool draw into account. We still have something to aim for.

Villa Till I Die

you think the outcome is depedent on 1 player? load of rubbish

we won't break you down, absolutely no chance of that

Nice optimism there.