90 members have voted

1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

Clegg impressed me as well, much much mroe than I expected actually. I thought he was a bit.. meh, tonight he really did well. Only thing I wasn't terribly impressed by is the Trident cut, I'm not for that whatsoever.

Surprised how well Brown did as well.

Cameron. Well... it's a good front, I suppose. For some.

I haven't decided who to vote for yet and I missed a good chunk of the debate as I was at the reserves, but when I joined it I thought Brown was giving Cameron a kicking on education funding and he seemed to have the measure of him all evening.

Clegg did okay overall I thought, but he seemed to be angling for coalition rather than leadership and his closing statement was poor. Cameron's was excellent and he's a very good speech maker, but I think he was exposed as poor in debate tonight.

Brown the winner for me.

I haven't decided who to vote for yet and I missed a good chunk of the debate as I was at the reserves, but when I joined it I thought Brown was giving Cameron a kicking on education funding and he seemed to have the measure of him all evening.

Clegg did okay overall I thought, but he seemed to be angling for coalition rather than leadership and his closing statement was poor. Cameron's was excellent and he's a very good speech maker, but I think he was exposed as poor in debate tonight.

Brown the winner for me.

I certainly agree on most of the above.

I think Clegg probably impressed more people because so little was expected him but if we are talking about the battle that really matters then Brown came out on top of Cameron for sure.

I think Cameron was made to look what many suspect he is, a very good public speaker with little substance behind his words.

On education Brown took him apart in my view.

Only thing I wasn't terribly impressed by is the Trident cut, I'm not for that whatsoever.

why?

we will never ever need them or use them

Nuclear arms are bought not to use. You have them to discourage rather than actively use.

Only thing I wasn't terribly impressed by is the Trident cut, I'm not for that whatsoever.

why?

Nuclear arms are bought not to use. You have them to discourage rather than actively use.

Haven't we already got some?

why?

we have international allies who have more than enough to discourage anyone, the danger of korea or iran attacking us? its not going to happen is it, and if it did the international community, the yanks in particular would jump straight in, IMO its a waste of money

interestingly the news' %'s had clegg ahead but cameron 2nd