90 members have voted

1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

I wonder how Cameron will reconcile saying this

In an online diary he wrote in April 2002 as a newly-elected backbencher he gushed: “Whether they are for tax and spend or against it, all the pundits seem to agree that Mr Brown is one of the greatest chancellors since William Gladstone.

“The economic record in terms of growth is undeniable.

“And I agree that he is a figure of colossal power and intellect.”

Mr Cameron, who also likened the Tories to a “failed” Skoda, added: “His presence in the Commons and command of the chamber are indeed awesome.”

:-)

Seems more and more things from his past keep emerging to show him in a different light?

I wonder how Cameron will reconcile saying this

In an online diary he wrote in April 2002 as a newly-elected backbencher he gushed: “Whether they are for tax and spend or against it, all the pundits seem to agree that Mr Brown is one of the greatest chancellors since William Gladstone.

“The economic record in terms of growth is undeniable.

“And I agree that he is a figure of colossal power and intellect.”

Mr Cameron, who also likened the Tories to a “failed” Skoda, added: “His presence in the Commons and command of the chamber are indeed awesome.”

:-)

Seems more and more things from his past keep emerging to show him in a different light?

Ian, are you commending Mr Cameron for his honesty?

:-) - or pointing out his dishonesty when he criticises Brown?

Its funny how much the internet is playing a part in this election, with past speeches, facts, opinions etc - Q. can you vote online?

i'm sure before he invaded Poland and killed Jews people were saying that about a Mr A Hitler

History has a habit of revealing the truth

History has a habit of revealing the truth

Except when you shred the evidence? :-)

or ban the publication of damning photos

or you refuse to answer questions about illegal drug taking

:-) Too easy a target there Mr H

Except when you shred the evidence?

you having a dig at Lord Tony of Blair there .. blimey that's a first ..did you know that we the tax payer even paid the £305.50 to shred all of Tony's documents ...

never understood the drug thing, doubt anyone would really give a ****.

It depends CED on what moral stance you then try and claim with family values etc - Hypocrisy someone keeps saying for strange reason, maybe we have found the background :-)

or you refuse to answer questions about illegal drug taking

you ought to get hold of a copy of The Independent from Sunday, 11 February 2007 (if memory serves me correctly :winkold:)

as Cameron clearly admitted to smoking Cannabis as a 15 year old at Eton ...

it's also reported that After his Eton "bust", Mr Cameron appears to have largely abstained from drug use, although a friend recalls him having "occasionally a joint or something" while a student at Oxford

Hardly earth shattering , I suspect there are many an MP who have taken worse

But I shall rest assure that my children won't do anything stupid as a teenager just in case it ruins their chance of becoming PM in the eyes of the moral good

Saw in a paper at work that the Lib Dems are going to let all the illegal immigrants stay here and have a UK passport.

What a terriffic idea.............if you want to lose your deposit at every seat, bunch of loons

Saw in a paper at work that the Lib Dems are going to let all the illegal immigrants stay here and have a UK passport.

What a terriffic idea.............if you want to lose your deposit at every seat, bunch of loons

Think if its theyve been here for 10 or more years, plus it gets them paying taxs and out of criminal circles...