90 members have voted

1. 1. Which party gets your X

• Conservative (and UUP alliance)
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrat
    • Green
    • UKIP
    • BNP
    • Jury Team (Coallition of Independents)
    • Spoil Ballot
    • Not voting

Nick Clegg’s biggest policy is ‘hey look at me, I’m mates with Vince Cable! Vote Lib Dem!'.

It was very noticeable today when he was being interviewed by the press. Cable just stood there looking completely uninterested.

If it is a hung Parliament it looks like Clegg will back Cameron, as he said to Brown it was time he went...it shall be interesting to see if he sticks to that, he has a habit of going back on his word - tuition fees being the best example.

We will definitely scrap tuition fees.

We are thinking about it.

We will do it but in 6 years time.

Bullshit clearing in the woods.

Nick Clegg’s biggest policy is ‘hey look at me, I’m mates with Vince Cable! Vote Lib Dem!'.

To be fair, thats better than "Hey, look at me, I'm friends with Peter Mandelson"

To be fair, thats better than "Hey, look at me, I love Maggie Thatcher but don't tell anyone I'm trying to pretend I'm something I'm not"

Good cartoon in the Indie today, it showed the 3 parties as horses in a race. The lib dems had the Horse (cable) riding the jockey (clegg), Labour as Mandelson as a jockey whipping a dead horse (brown) and the tories as a trojan horse (with Cameron's face), inside of which were thatcher, Tebbit and some other unidentifed (by me) nasty tory from their (imo) grim past, holding up a sign saying "no gays, blacks or irish".

Spot on.

edit - here it is

Good cartoon in the Indie today, it showed the 3 parties as horses in a race. The lib dems had the Horse (cable) riding the jockey (clegg), Labour as Mandelson as a jockey whipping a dead horse (brown) and the tories as a trojan horse (with Cameron's face), inside of which were thatcher, Tebbit and some other unidentifed (by me) nasty tory from their (imo) grim past, holding up a sign saying "no gays, blacks or irish".

Spot on.

edit - here it is

Very good.

To be fair, thats better than "Hey, look at me, I'm friends with Peter Mandelson"

They aren't exactly friends though, as they would tell you themselves. ;)

Latest opinion polls have;

Labour 31.6%

Con 39.3%

Lib Dem's 20.8%

Other 8.3%

The general consensus amongst media outlets is that the Tories need between 8-10% lead for an overall majority..it is far too tight to call.

Mandelson has friends?!

possibly Plaid

save billions by cancelling the new trident

scrap i.d. cards

charge Bliar for going to war on made up evidence

put on balaclava's, pile into Cameron's office and kick seven shades of shit out of him

invest more in green technologies

be nice where possible

except Plaid aren't an option on the poll

They aren't exactly friends though, as they would tell you themselves. ;)

True, although Maggie probably carries a handbag full of custard these days and thinks its 1986 and we should be fighting in the Falklands. :D

Latest opinion polls have;

Labour 31.6%

Con 39.3%

Lib Dem's 20.8%

Other 8.3%

The general consensus amongst media outlets is that the Tories need between 8-10% lead for an overall majority..it is far too tight to call.

Yeah extremely tight at the moment mate.

True, although Maggie probably carries a handbag full of custard these days and thinks its 1986 and we should be fighting in the Falklands.

I wonder if she'd throw it at Gordon or Dave the rave?

the QT clapometer isn't worth worrying about when it comes to who gets the points.

I could get five applauses by saying

illegal war, you sold our gold. I remember the 80s when Thatcher **** up and the 70's when Labour were tepid, MPs should work for nothing because of the expenses scandal...it's a disgrace.

cue applause from the audience.

The audience a lot of the time, state the obvious, repeat someone else, or just target someone without actually making a point.

QT has been a bit tepid the past few weeks. Was tonights any better?

Tonight the Digital Economy Bill got pushed through to a 3rd reading, well on it's way to being passed before parliament disbands. Bunch of useless words removed have really pushed this through in extra quick time without giving it the debate it actually needed.