Panini World Cup Stickers 2010

kidlewis

Are you going to collect the WC sticker collection  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to collect the WC sticker collection

• No
    • Yes

the stickers have got smaller too haven't they? i got 5 packs and no shinys, plus flicking through the book it seems to be full of errors, theo, becks, SWP and lennon in the england team, i reckon 2 of them wont be there, and the england players arent in the shirts they are in some funny photo shopped top

BOF, BOF OFF! :)

I have been doing it for a while. Got a fair few swaps. I am nearly half way through the book, had about 18 swaps out of about 45 packs. I know a few people who are doing it and we have a gentleman agreement that if we have any swaps we will give them to each other for nothing if the other person doesn't have any swaps.

I have gotten another 15 through that which is good. Not having any of this 'Messi is worth 20' bollox.

you can normally buy retailer boxes from ebay if you get abit desperate.

If ur really desperate you can buy a blank album ( possibly the worst album since humbug ) and the entire unsed sticker collection for £65 off ebay.

You can also buy a blank 2006 one and the entire unused sticker collection for around £50.

I'm gonna pass. Wouldn't mind a shiny album with some team info and player profiles a bit nearer the time tho.

No Rooney or Messi, the illusive little bastards. Ive got 000 and 00 though. (surely they could be named 1 and 2) and they've been going for about a fiver each on bay.

No Rooney or Messi, the illusive little bastards. Ive got 000 and 00 though. (surely they could be named 1 and 2) and they've been going for about a fiver each on bay.

If you get any swaps I would ebay them. Those are fecking rare! I don't know anyone out of the 5 people I know hammering through this that has those.

Took my mate 50 packs to get Messi and Rooney....bastard.

Mark Van Rammel (Bommel) is the card that I keep getting. I remember having an ocean of Stuart Ripleys when I last collected stickers... Obviously it's Rammel's turn this time.

I collected the Premier League Topps stickers this season... and completed it I might add! For the world cup I have been collecting the cards, as working part-time at tesco they are plastered everywhere so was tempted to buy it and give it a go, plus the fact that I used to collect basketball cards in the USA when I was over there when I was younger. I have an absolute shed load of swaps for the vards and nobody to swap them with... I'm starting to get pee'd off as I keep getting the same cards... tempted to quit before I spend too much money on them. A nice touch with the cards is the legend cards available only in Tesco, and I also like the binder that comes with the starter pack, will age better than a sticker book!

I got Rooney and Messi, have about 100 stickers so far (20 packs, as well as the 6 free ones!) Only 1 swap, Rio Ferdinand :lol:

Got over half the England team, including the shopped team photo and the emblem which is just the flag lol. Stingy FA obviously wanted more money for the logo/shirt rights.

Oh and sticker 01, the shiny trophy :D

Â