• Downing
    • A Young
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell 75
    • Heskey 70

Felt comfortable throughout. Not a blazing performance, but a good, strong, composed performance.

Friedel - 6

Cuellar - 6

Collins - 6

Dunne - 7

Downing -7

Delph - 7

Petrov - 8

Young - 8 MOTM

Carew - 6

Agbonlahor - 5

Heskey - 7

Sidwell - 6

Deflating 2nd half after an excellent 1st.

Pretty much every player drifted away after the break, particularly Young. Downing's crossing is on a par with Carlos's, it's really starting to piss me off.

We got 3 points but that second half performance won't get us very far in the long run.

Mate what is your problem? 3 points and well deserved. Not a classic game but we were clearly better side and restricted them to half chances.

Also, I think the players deserve some credit for playing with a fair degree of confidence after the last result and a difficult week. Good mental strength shown and maybe they've got a bit more confidence in themselves than we've shown in them on occasion.

Milner will be well rested now, with time off this week for the whole team he'll have had a full 2 weeks between Chelsea games. I know he had a knock but he made the bench so could've played. Glad he, Downing and Cuellar have had breaks in the past couple of weeks, will do them good.

Also, I think the players deserve some credit for playing with a fair degree of confidence after the last result and a difficult week. Good mental strength shown and maybe they've got a bit more confidence in themselves than we've shown in them on occasion.

Amen to that sir..

Some of our one-touch passing in the first half was a joy to watch and definitely showed a level of confidence that I was not expecting.

None more deserving of applause than Stan Petrov who, I thought, controlled the game excellently today and "looked after" Fabian Delph when needed. Man of the match, for me.

We got 3 points but that second half performance won't get us very far in the long run.

Heard it all before mate. For years we've apparently been shit and are going to be 'found out'. I'm still waiting.

I don't know what point you are trying to make.

We scraped past a poor Bolton side, that's no recipe for success.

Deflating 2nd half after an excellent 1st.

Pretty much every player drifted away after the break, particularly Young. Downing's crossing is on a par with Carlos's, it's really starting to piss me off.

Mate what is your problem? 3 points and well deserved. Not a classic game but we were clearly better side and restricted them to half chances.

I haven't got a problem mate, I know my football and I know that second half was poor.

We were great in the first half but Bolton pretty much dominated play after that. We need to learn how to keep the ball if we ever hope to finish higher than 5th.

Petrov deserve credit for his performance today, real captain performance.
He played well today against a very mundane Bolton team, but one swallow doesn't make the summer.

He's be consistently solid for two years now, so I'm pretty sure it's not one swallow. Remember he was palyers player and fans player of the year last year. He is still a scapegoat for many on here, but he is very consistent, very experienced and a good captain.