• Downing
    • A Young
    • Delph
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sidwell 75
    • Heskey 70

Pretty decent performance, it's a shame the second goal didn't come but we were much the better side.

Good news at last.

Dangerous game at the final whistle, I'd not have been happy if someone had missed the semi-final through a booking in the fight Wilshire started - little ****.

Bolton never really had a real chance and I think we controlled the match although we didn't have many proper chances either.

A good point but I wouldn't go over the top about the performance.

Lets get some momentum going :D

Job done. Good first half performance and an alright second half performance. Not sure why we continue to sit back all the time near the end of a match. Bloody nightmare to watch...

Our defence is still worrying me aswell and is looking a bit off at the moment.

We are clinging onto the top four now and still may just have an outside chance. I just wonder if our poor goal difference could end up costing us a place or two in the league.

Anyway, good job by MON and the lads today. Important win and we did it. UTV!

The movement from Warnock and Young for the goal was tremendous... and a cracker of a finish, Ashley!

My stream wasn't good enough to pick a MOTM. I think I saw less than a quarter of the game... It's time that the internet had a good hard look at itself!

Wilshere flies into Cueller at the final whistle to create mass handbags :lol:

A win, which ever way it would come was required and we got it. Well done.

Someone having ago at my facebook friend ! :twisted:

Deflating 2nd half after an excellent 1st.

Pretty much every player drifted away after the break, particularly Young. Downing's crossing is on a par with Carlos's, it's really starting to piss me off.

We got 3 points but that second half performance won't get us very far in the long run.

massive result and great to see spurs losing too. hopefully blouse and burnley will do us a favour. apologies for thinking it was over...back in the race! it may still be, but a massive confidence boost before next sat

Guest Ricardomeister

Very good result against a very poor Bolton team. Not a great performance but the 3 points are the important thing. Petrov motm for me although he will not be given anything like that amount of space in the next 2 games.

We got 3 points but that second half performance won't get us very far in the long run.

Heard it all before mate. For years we've apparently been shit and are going to be 'found out'. I'm still waiting.

Heard it all before mate. For years we've apparently been shit and are going to be 'found out'. I'm still waiting.

LOL

IMO that's a good win. After a 7-1 drubbing, to keep a clean sheet and win the game is a great response...no matter how we played. We've had a few draws up at Bolton in the last few years so we've bucked that trend and hopefully we're back on track.