PL: Man City a Travel & Social

limpid

is there an away pub we can all go on sat? know manchester is bit shit for that

Nope you'll have to drink in the City centre. (see page 1).

Only roughly a 20 minute walk or short bus/taxi ride to the ground though.

Anyone know of a pub on the way into Manchester. We don't want to go all the way in to the city cenre and would rather stop somewhere on the outskirts before you get near the ground.

I seem to recall a large pub not far off the motorway in previous visits to Old Trafford which had loads of Villa fans outside

Pubs anyone, anyone at all?

And who else is going on the train, I went to Ashburys last year (nearest station to ground) but I'm just gonna go from Stafford to Piccadilly this time...A Manc mate of mine reckons its only a 25 min walk and it's signposted all the way, with plenty of places to eat and drink along the way...

Cheers drat.

Where can we park for this? We want to park in Manchester City Centre so we don't mind paying...just not £25 in the Arndale car park!!

Dale street is easy to find it is near Piccadilly station and is reasonably priced.

Coming from South (petrol protest is planned for N and NE of Manc) avoid Knutsford, in fact I would allow extra time as jct 18 and 19 will be busy. They have mayday carnival thing .

Where motorists purposely go slow to jam up traffic in protest against something, in this case, rising petrol costs.

That's stupid. The only people that is punishing is the fellow petrol buyer.

Why don't they blow up parliament or something?

Looking at the road map, this go slow sh1te shouldnt effect Villa fans travelling from the south of Manchester.

The services where its starting from are up by leeds.

The way I have been before, M6 M56 M62 is coming into Manc land from the opposite direction to what they say they have planned!

Hope so anyway!