PL: SHA h Travel & Social

limpid

This thread is to discuss travel to the game.

Please use this thread to arrange meetings. If there is a Rough Guide for this team, please remember to post some updates if you have any.

Wheres best to go after the game, no drinking before as will be in church, but after is fine. as Wedge posted yesterday, presume all local pubs closed? Is town the best bet then?

Holte suite or your local.. would think there would be a booze ban on in city centre for a couple hours after the game at least mate...

I can't imagine that the police will force all the pubs in Aston to close. We were drinking in Aston before the away game and i'm sure the pubs have been open in the past. If they close the pubs all that will happen is that we'll be drinking on the streets which is potentially a far bigger threat to the peace than if we're drinking in the pubs.

If you're looking for a booze in the city centre before the game may i suggest Cafe Rouge in the Mailbox, the combination of early morning beer and the sight of bemused coffee drinkers as you sing "shit on the city" is a priceless one.

I am sure pubs in Aston will be open. No need to worry.

They will indeed as they were for the last couple of home and away games vs this lot. One thing I would say though is that police are advising that the pubs are ticket only (not necessarily paid for) so they can restrict who goes in. This is definately the case for the Manor Tavern....