Could the Chelsea result and JT's comments be a good thing?

barry'sboots

Will the Chelsea result and JT's comments have a positive long term effect?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Chelsea result and JT's comments have a positive long term effect?

• I hope that they will
    • MON will never change
    • MON will never change and he doesn't need to

Woody Good luck to you

I am just an old sceptic.

Well i worry for my sanity because bar my dad, no one else seems to see that the media is constantly praising a manager who is not winning anything, and his club may not even finish as high as they did last season. But yet we still hear how good he is, and when results go against him people make excuses for him??

I just don't get it. And when I ask people, why? They just disagree but do not seem to have any arguement for why they disagree (probably because he has achieved so little)

Could have been fans had more faith in moyes putting things right. :(

Exactly!! But lets face it. MON has done what Moyes has done in half the time.

Has moyes got Lerner?

I dont buy that

He had Rooney!!

He conned man City for 24 million.

Moyes has spent money (yeah wisely) but there not doing ought are they really?

Has Hodgeson, Pulis, O driscoll etc got Lerner, and is Lerner that rich?

Money just helps you do things quicker.

Right, and my point is that Moyes has had money to spend! And still gets the biggest praise of any premier leagure manager (within relevance to achievement).

When you have to sell your star player to raise the funds to get the money slightly different

I know what your saying but why does the media make out he is so so so good. Am I missing something? He is not the only 1 in his position, and his position is far better than most due to the club he is at

I read somewhere Moyes has spent on average over 7 seasons 4.5m net each year not saying he is any better than MON but that is pretty good going.

Has moyes got Lerner?

I dont buy that

He had Rooney!!

He conned man City for 24 million.

Moyes has spent money (yeah wisely) but there not doing ought are they really?

Has Hodgeson, Pulis, O driscoll etc got Lerner, and is Lerner that rich?

Money just helps you do things quicker.

Right, and my point is that Moyes has had money to spend! And still gets the biggest praise of any premier leagure manager (within relevance to achievement).

When you have to sell your star player to raise the funds to get the money slightly different

I know what your saying but why does the media make out he is so so so good. Am I missing something? He is not the only 1 in his position, and his position is far better than most due to the club he is at

I read somewhere Moyes has spent on average over 7 seasons 4.5m net each year not saying he is any better than MON but that is pretty good going.

Yeah good going if your actually winning something!!

And like Ive said, hes had some massive transfer sales. Massive!!!

To paraphrase him, Terry said they'd watched some videos of us and reckoned that we'd tire about the 60th min and that if they just kept at us we'd capitulate.

Which is correct - i'm not sure I like living in a world where John Terry can be right

We have made the fewest substitutions in the Premier League this season. Same as last season. Small squad, or just fringe players MO'N doesn't trust? Either way, it certainly contributes to the tiredness charge.

We have made the fewest substitutions in the Premier League this season. Same as last season. Small squad, or just fringe players MO'N doesn't trust? Either way, it certainly contributes to the tiredness charge.

Is that a fact Rev? I'm not disputing it just wanted to clarify if thats accurate. If so I really wouldn't be surprised.

Woody Good luck to you

Well i worry for my sanity because bar my dad, no one else seems to see that the media is constantly praising a manager who is not winning anything, and his club may not even finish as high as they did last season. But yet we still hear how good he is, and when results go against him people make excuses for him??

I just don't get it. And when I ask people, why? They just disagree but do not seem to have any arguement for why they disagree (probably because he has achieved so little)

You've summed up MON perfectly in those last two paragraphs. Most sensible thing you've ever posted

Has moyes got Lerner?

or about 150m more to spend

Woody Good luck to you

You've summed up MON perfectly in those last two paragraphs. Most sensible thing you've ever posted

Its a pitty I wasnt talking about Martin O'Neill