• Mark Hughes
    • Gareth Southgate
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Sven
    • Kevin Keegan
    • Martin Laursen
    • Ruud Gullit
    • Ron Atkinson one last crack!

Wouldnt get rid yet...but IF (and its a big if) he went, none of the above mentioned.

Maybe Martin Jol as already mentioned.

However, with the Majority of players British, I think a British(or Irish) would be best. Darrern Ferguson maybe.

So a cup final and an FA cup semi-final isn't progress for people? It's an incredibly tough league with the teams around us.

please stfu about that, we lost in the final(we didnt come up against any hard opposition until that point) were in the semi-final, couldnt have been luckier with decisions and fixtures up to that point.

Guest Ricardomeister

The cup runs have been very nice but we have not had to face a single top 10 team in either competition before Wembley so it is hardly that spectacular.

So a cup final and an FA cup semi-final isn't progress for people? It's an incredibly tough league with the teams around us.

Jol won't leave Ajax and Randy won't sack MON

The man speaks sense.

Jol won't leave Ajax and Randy won't sack MON

I think you are correct on Randy not sacking MON, however, Jol has stated that he definitely wants to manage in the premiership again. I certainly think we would interest him.

Newcastle fans wanted Sir Bobby sacked after he couldn't quite break the top six. Look where they are now!! MON needs to break the bank for another three players, then we might be able to compete.

Terrible example on so many levels i don't even know where to start.

Bobby Robson actually did get Newcastle playing in the champions league. Bobby Robson actually liked progressive and attacking football.