PL: Bolton a Match Thread 2010/04/03 15:00

limpid

So

-------------------Friedel---------------------

Cuellar-----Dunne----Collins------Warnock

Downing------Petrov-----Delph------Young

--------------Carew---Agbonlahor----------

It looks solid enough, good to see Carew overcoming his season ending back injury in six days and Dunne and Agbonlahor back from their knocks so quickly. Perhaps they were talked out of them?

Guest Ricardomeister

I hope Gabby and Carew are 100% fit as we cannot afford to lose either for next week.

Good to see Delph in, although I hope that his tackling tuition has worked or I can see a red card coming his way in a physical game. Bringing Carlos back at full back is a bit too negative imo and I think Sidders is unlucky to be dropped as Petrov obviously needs a rest imo.

I originally predicted a 2-1 Villa win but now I can see this being a drab 0-0 draw or maybe just 1 goal either way settling it.

So basically no changes...

I can't say I wasn't expecting this

except there's been 2

Thank you

Relatively there has been no changes. I'd really only count 1 change from MON's best team. When people were suggesting Albrighton and Delfouneso, I was excited. I'm still looking forward to seeing what Delph can do today. Hopefully Big John can last 60 mins

Just been on the official site . And the team today is :

1 Friedel

24 Cuellar

5 Dunne

29 Collins

25 Warnock

7 Young

19 Petrov

16 Delph

6 Downing

10 Carew

11 Agbonlahor

Subs :

14 Delfouneso

22 Guzan

8 Milner

23 Beye

2 Young

18 Heskey

4 Sidwell

So there you have it guys ? .

Dissapointed to see Sidwell drop out, thought he's done (relatively) well recently. A Delph / Petrov midfield looks lightweight to me. I can see both tiring very quickly. Again, would rather not see a CB playing at RB either, but this is one of those games that could go either way. If we can get an early goal and put the emphasis on them to come at us we could have an easy afternoon. Come on you Villa boys!

Just been on the official site . And the team today is :

1 Friedel

24 Cuellar

5 Dunne

29 Collins

25 Warnock

7 Young

19 Petrov

16 Delph

6 Downing

10 Carew

11 Agbonlahor

Subs :

14 Delfouneso

22 Guzan

8 Milner

23 Beye

2 Young

18 Heskey

4 Sidwell

So there you have it guys ? .

ye we've known it for half an hour ;)

Looks like radio only for me today. I haven't really had much enthusiasm for this game this week, more a sense of dread, but I'm starting to get a bit more excitement building now.

We've still got a awful lot to lose here, but with Delph, Carew and Agbonlahor through the middle and Young out wide there's an awful lot of dynamism about this team. If we can build up a head of steam I reckon we can take this.

Looks like radio only for me today. I haven't really had much enthusiasm for this game this week, more a sense of dread, but I'm starting to get a bit more excitement building now.

We've still got a awful lot to lose here, but with Delph, Carew and Agbonlahor through the middle and Young out wide there's an awful lot of dynamism about this team. If we can build up a head of steam I reckon we can take this.

Radio pfft...gonna miss us stick a few past Bolton mate. ;)