Another FA Cup poll

ED

FA Cup runners up or losing semi finalists?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. FA Cup runners up or losing semi finalists?

• Lose to Chelsea, couldn't bare defeat to Spurz
    • FA Cup runners up is better then losing semi finalists

Lets face it Spurs have 1 foot in the final. Would you rather:

Get to the final and lose to Spurs.

Just lose in the Semis instead and save the shame.

Now I'm not saying we will lose to Spurs (if we beat Chelsea) but that if we do, it'll be horrendous. Having said that there'd be the win over Chelsea to negate the pain somewhat.

This is quite a negative poll, We're gonna win the FAC as everyone knows, I just would like to know which of the above options is worse

I voted the second option but now I've changed my mind if it's a foregone conclusion we will lost.

Extra cash outlay to get to Wembley and hopefully Chelsea would beat Spuds in the final.

You can forget all these debates in OT, if Spurs win the FA cup and get fourth this season, then there is definately 100% no god.

Apart from the fact I love Villa and want us to win the semi final because I am going; I want us to get to the final because i can't stand the thought of it being an all-London wankfest for the papers and the sports channels.

I hope, for the good of the game, that Villa and Pompey contest the final.

We will never beat Spurs. Redknapp has had MoN's number in every fixture we played against them, add to the fact in spite of two draws Spurs were comprehensively far more competent than us in those games and we only spawned out two jammy results. With spurs fans generally being arrogant douchebags, I'd rather just lose to Chelsea.

We will never beat Spurs. Redknapp has had MoN's number in every fixture we played against them, add to the fact in spite of two draws Spurs were comprehensively far more competent than us in those games and we only spawned out two jammy results. With spurs fans generally being arrogant douchebags, I'd rather just lose to Chelsea.

We should give up then. One day he will beat Redknapp ;)