Scientific Experiment V2 #9 - MON(thly) Approval Ratings

Gringo

Are you satisfied with MON as manager  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with MON as manager

• Yes - MON can take us forward
    • No - end of the road

I think if we did lose to Brum and perhaps love heavily in the FA Cup then that'll be that. Only thing is that there's nobody else so why are people calling for his head?

I think if we did lose to Brum and perhaps love heavily in the FA Cup then that'll be that. Only thing is that there's nobody else so why are people calling for his head?

There isnt a manager who is better than MON who would ever consider taking over at Villa Park?

A chance to work with Young, Milner, Gabby, Downing etc.

Christ what on earth has MON done to us then?

As embarrasing as it was today, I can't see the point in getting rid of MON now. It was interesting that John Terry said that Chelsea we're told we would tire after an hour. That's what makes it frustrating. Other teams can see it so why can't MON??

I don't buy the "we got to the Carling Cup final and are in the FA Cup Semi" argument. No body remember's the losers in a final and on todays performance, there's not much to look forward to come the 10th April.

There isnt a manager who is better than MON who would ever consider taking over at Villa Park?

What are you on about? Name a manager who would be as successful as MON then if he did go?

Guest Ricardomeister

What are you on about? Name a manager who would be as successful as MON then if he did go?

Of course there are managers out there who would do a better job than MON just as there are plenty more who would do a worse job. Unfortunately it is obviously impossible to prove either way.

Of course there are managers out there who would do a better job than MON just as there are plenty more who would do a worse job. Unfortunately it is obviously impossible to prove either way.

Let's leave it as it then and assess the situation again over the Summer. I do agree though.

MON will win more than he will loose. to me his shortcomings are:-

inability to sign a decent striker

Loyalty to certain players, when they are not producing - ie Petrov, Heskey

Will yesterdays drubbing make him see this ? - thats a tough one

I have to say that retrospective to the Chelsea match, O'Neill's comments about the fans never being happy even though we were in all the cups for so long and all that and his cupping his hand to his ear after the Wolves match have started to grate on me. He has won nothing and it does seem very arrogant to put down the fans like that. It's a mark against him from me. I hope he isn't losing it.

I have to say that retrospective to the Chelsea match, O'Neill's comments about the fans never being happy even though we were in all the cups for so long and all that and his cupping his hand to his ear after the Wolves match have started to grate on me. He has won nothing and it does seem very arrogant to put down the fans like that. It's a mark against him from me. I hope he isn't losing it.
me and you will be here long after him or any manager of this club.

MON will win more than he will loose. to me his shortcomings are:-

inability to sign a decent striker

Loyalty to certain players, when they are not producing - ie Petrov, Heskey

Will yesterdays drubbing make him see this ? - thats a tough one

Not a chance in the world, I've never known a man be more set in his ways.