Are you excited about the next trip to Wembley?

barry'sboots

Are you excited about Chelsea vs Villa in the FA Cup?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited about Chelsea vs Villa in the FA Cup?

• Yes, can't wait.
    • Going but not that excited about it.
    • Not going.

Just wonder how excited our away fans were before we played Man Utd at OT earlier on in the season.

Cheer the **** up all of you who are not going becuase we may lose!! We actually may win as well! You're either a supporter or not! Follow your team through the good and bad times. This"bad time" for us sees us pushing for 4th place, beaten finalists in Carling Cup and one game away from an FA Cup final...the way some people are acting (negativity) you'd think we'd been put into adminstration!

Get a **** grip!!

Last week will not happen again, I truly believe we got a wake up call when we were spanked last week, I think it'll be a tougher game for Chelsea, we are very capable of beating them as they fully well know.

Last week wasn't Aston Villa that was just a team with schoolboy mentality - we'll give'em something to remember at Wembley, be positive.

Cheer the **** up all of you who are not going becuase we may lose!! We actually may win as well! You're either a supporter or not! Follow your team through the good and bad times. This"bad time" for us sees us pushing for 4th place, beaten finalists in Carling Cup and one game away from an FA Cup final...the way some people are acting (negativity) you'd think we'd been put into adminstration!

Get a **** grip!!

Well said!

Can't wait. First time I've ever been to Wembley and this is easily the most important game I've been to. I don't care that we may lose, it'll be a good day out and I'll be behind the lads all the way.

UTV.

still feeling quite apathetic. Trying to ensure I have enough plans sorted for the day to distract me. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised come tonight to find out we played well than sit through it fearing the expected.