The VT Baby club

kimmie

Right i wanted to call the baby im popping out in july Aston....

Well only turns out its a girl.... how bloody rude, 3rd kid i managed to persuade the manure fan to let me call it ASton and then this...

Well i want a Villa related name for her!

All ideas are welcome! (except and 'wrong' uns from rob)

Oh and i know its a very girlie ask but u know, sometimes us females have to bring a smidge of pinkness over to this dark side you know!! :twisted:

How about Maggie - after McGrath ro MacGregor??

Well, a week overdue but too quick for the midwife to arrives so had to do it myself !!!

Sofia Eleni Louca was born last night at home (weighing a respectable 7lb 6oz) and doing well!

Congratulations mate, great news.

:cheers:

Well, a week overdue but too quick for the midwife to arrives so had to do it myself !!!

Sofia Eleni Louca was born last night at home (weighing a respectable 7lb 6oz) and doing well!

Awww well done. Congratulations :thumb:

Congratulations mate :thumb:

long shot but your name isn't Robert is it and did you grow up in Tamworth?

Congrats TBA.

My wife gave birth to our 2nd child, a daughter we called Ivy, on Anzac Day....which in Australia is a public holiday every year. She's going to be loving that.

Congratulations mate :thumb:

long shot but your name isn't Robert is it and did you grow up in Tamworth?

Rob's my cousin!

And thanks for all the congrats messages!

Not sure what the sex is but either way im sure they will be a little Villain.

Yeah its amazing nower days, had these done along with about 20 more and a DVD of the baby moving. Met Tamuff_Villa there as well as him and his other half were having the same done.

Â