The VT Baby club

kimmie

I was thinking Trinity Dyllin

Trinity after well you guys know,

And Dyllin, because my little boy who passed away in june was called Dylan

kind of a memorial to him!!

Honest opinions people needed?

Scans make me laugh, the nurse said ours was sucking its thumb, how on earth can you see that!

Did you go to the scan?

We could see individual vertebra, ribs, his brain, stomach, femur, heart and his tackle :D The Sonographer even zoomed right in on his face and we could see the shape of his lips and nose.

Its incredibly detailed and to see him sucking his thumb would be pretty easy to see I'd have thought.

It was only the 12 week scan, i expect to be able to see a lot more on the next one.

I think thats quite nice. (Is the girl version of Dylan, Dyllan?) She will get called Trinnie for short, so depends if you mind that or not?

Im more concerned she'll get called Trannie

mwhahahahahahaha.

I had a habit of calling Dylan..... Dildo or Dylie Willie..

any more honest opinions on Trinity Dyllin

yeah girl version is dyllan or dylana which i think is too much calling her dylan!! which i dont think would be ok . if you get me

Our son Alex is now nearly 6 months old.

I can honestly say he is the best thing that's ever happened in my life. It's incredible how much love you can feel for your kid, and the amount of joy they can give you with just a smile or laugh.

To the people who are due to be parents soon - :thumb: you'll love it, its the best thing ever.

Just thought id bring this thread back to life.

The missis is getting rather large now and i actually felt our baby kick for the first time on Tuesday which was great. She is feeling her/him move all the time now. We've just brought the Fisher-Price Rainforest Deluxe Gym which should keep baby occupied.

We are looking at getting either a bouncer or an automated swing but cant decide, so if anyone can give us any advice if they have used either id appreciate it.

Tamuff

Talking about those 4D scans, we have decided we are going to go to Mums for our scan. We are going at the start of May to break up the last half of the pregnancy.

Hi Wiggy, I've heard MUMS recommend by a colleague so we're going to go there for a scan also but haven't booked anything yet. My colleague/friend did say that they do a miniscan which is about half the time and price of those listed on the website if you want to save some money.

I bought my nephew (now 10 months old) a Fisher Price Rainforest Jumparoo for Xmas which he loves but makes more noise than you can believe :D

Hey wiggy, we've been looking into 4D scans and Bumps look good. Slightly cheaper than MUMS and it looks like a better package too. They have a place nr Oldbury. There's also a survey on the website that takes about 2 mins to fill in to get a £10 off voucher :D

• 1 month later...

Hey Neil, just to let you know we have booked our 4D scan at Bumps, the assistant said weeks 26-31 usually give the best results. Did you book your scan in the end?

How is everyone and their partners in the baby club doing? Hope everyone is doing great?

Just finished the painting and the baby's room is starting to take shape now.

The wife is a few days overdue - I half expect the latest to arrive over the weekend!

Thats great, hope everything goes alright mate. Do you know what your having? (yes i know its a baby :D )

The wife is a few days overdue - I half expect the latest to arrive over the weekend!

Thats great, hope everything goes alright mate. Do you know what your having? (yes i know its a baby :D )

Nope - both prefer the element of surprise on the day!

We already have a boy and don't mind what the next one is!

Hey Neil, just to let you know we have booked our 4D scan at Bumps, the assistant said weeks 26-31 usually give the best results. Did you book your scan in the end?

How is everyone and their partners in the baby club doing? Hope everyone is doing great?

Just finished the painting and the baby's room is starting to take shape now.

Hi Mate, all booked up for the 18th May, really can't wait. Been looking at the videos on youtube and some look awesome. When is your scan? We'll be 29 weeks when we have ours.

Trinity is a winner although she would need to smack the shit out of anyone who attempted to call her "Trin". You could also consider calling her "Sotca" - "Shit On The City Always"

See i would be more concerned she would be called Tran!!

I think i will give her the middle name Trinity!!

Right i wanted to call the baby im popping out in july Aston....

Well only turns out its a girl.... how bloody rude, 3rd kid i managed to persuade the manure fan to let me call it ASton and then this...

Well i want a Villa related name for her!

All ideas are welcome! (except and 'wrong' uns from rob)

Oh and i know its a very girlie ask but u know, sometimes us females have to bring a smidge of pinkness over to this dark side you know!! :twisted:

Villaria

Astona

Â