The VT Baby club

kimmie

I like trinity and had considered that myself!

My daughter on her scan picture has clenched fist, but her little finger is poking out like she a posh bird!!

LOVE IT!! lmao

Scans make me laugh, the nurse said ours was sucking its thumb, how on earth can you see that!

Did you go to the scan?

We could see individual vertebra, ribs, his brain, stomach, femur, heart and his tackle :D The Sonographer even zoomed right in on his face and we could see the shape of his lips and nose.

Its incredibly detailed and to see him sucking his thumb would be pretty easy to see I'd have thought.

Yeh my sonographer turned the colours on for us, so we were able to check the flow from umbilical cord, to baby, and check how many arteries were working properly. It was awesome!

Yes wiggy, we're going to get a 4D scan done, mainly to break the second half of the pregnancy up a bit and have something to look forward to. We haven't looked into where yet (although I believe there is a place in Solihull that does it).

I will need to do a bit of homework as I've been told the price of them can vary massively.

Yes wiggy, we're going to get a 4D scan done, mainly to break the second half of the pregnancy up a bit and have something to look forward to. We haven't looked into where yet (although I believe there is a place in Solihull that does it).

I will need to do a bit of homework as I've been told the price of them can vary massively.

My mistake, 4D

Thats our idea also to break up the last half of the pregnancy, the place in Solihull is where we have looked too. Just starting to look at prams etc now. The missis was a bit funny about not doing any decorating till after the 20 weeks scan, so not thats done and everything is fine, its full steam ahead.

My missus has found a pram / travel system already...... I am still to find a more expensive one on the market NO JOKE!

We kicked off all the decorating about 2 weeks ago. A lot needed to be done anyway like the hall/stairs/landing.

If you get prices or availability info please let me know.

I looked into 4D, but felt as this is my 3rd baby, it was a bit unfair on the other two if i had a video of this one and not them!

I am 24weeks this week, and havent started NOTHING..

I have learnt previous mistakes of buying travel system early, u get a bad back later in pregnancy and that

once light travel system, will feel like trying to lift a car!

Also certain companies such as ASDA, Tesco will be having baby sales in the next few months they always do.

Oh and you will be surprised how little you need when everyone else buys stuff!!

Also certain companies such as ASDA, Tesco will be having baby sales in the next few months they always do.

Oh and you will be surprised how little you need when everyone else buys stuff!!

Definitely agree with that.

Went to Asda and bought about 200 size 3 nappies, I reckon I have hedged my bets perfectly and he will move onto the next size just as he runs out.

Also you get a lot of hand me downs from other parents of a similar age, so plenty of sleepsuits, bibs etc.

things you need way more than you think of are,

bibs, sleep suits, vest tops. Those three you need serious number of.

Â