Do You Think Some Premiership Matches are Fixed?

maqroll

Do You Think Some Premiership Matches are Fixed?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Think Some Premiership Matches are Fixed?

• Yes
    • No

No.

Sh1te refs and diving words removed are one thing (or 2 things?). But actual pre-meditated corruption? No I genuinely don't think so.

No. To think otherwise in my opinion is just absolutely stupid.

Bad refereeing decisions happen all the time and there is rarely a game where a side get's absolutely no decisions! If you taped a game and looked back on every decision, I bet there'd be fouls for either side which weren't or non fouls for fouls etc..

I don't get how anyone could come to the decision of yes.

I don't get how anyone could come to the decision of yes.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

That's what it's all about, in any buisness in any part of the world, when there are vast sums of money floating about there will be corruption.

Nah, no way. There's no Tim Donaghy out there, and if there was he'd be caught eventually.

Remember Calciopoli? People aren't stupid enough to take such risks when literally millions are scrutinizing their decisions world-wide.

I reckon it happens all the time in the Eastern European leagues, and wouldn't be shocked if some no-hopers down in League 2 decided to have their friends make them some money and started throwing games, but the Premier League? Not a chance in hell.

Directly fixing? No. No brown envelopes or anything like that imo. Especially not for players... Youd be looking for more than a career's earnings for throwing a game to make it worthwhile, and that aint gonna happen

Indirect, unintentional fixing based on media influence? Yeh, definitely

Â