• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------Friedel

L YOUNG--Collins--Dunne--Warnock

Downing----Milner--Petrov---A Young

--------------Carew--Gabby/Fonz!

MUST win game, and that's just to stay in with a chance.

Exactly. Two changes that seem to be screaming out to most supporters.

We win this by 2 clear goals we go 5th , hell a win would be nice in iteself , we all know what changes need to be made but the only change we'll see will be Gabby comin in if he's fit . I suspect a draw to be honest a very fustrating one at that

If Bent doesn't recover from his knock then I think they lose a lot of their bite, if he plays with the knock then I think it'll still be a point in our favour.

Their keeper is in fantastic form and they seem to have found a bit of confidence, but I think we can take them.

All games are now must win games but that is in our hands.

Hopefully Gabby will come in for Heskey, if he isn't fit Delfouneso should be used.

If Dunne is injured Cuellar will move to centre back and Luke Young in at right back. Luke Young should start at right back either way.

Downing has looked tired in the last few games, perhaps a start for Albrighton worst way the whole second half in his right position.

Knowing MON it will be the same team as Saturday with Heskey dropped for Gabby.

We win this by 2 clear goals we go 5th , hell a win would be nice in iteself , we all know what changes need to be made but the only change we'll see will be Gabby comin in if he's fit . I suspect a draw to be honest a very fustrating one at that

Man City v Everton is the same night so we would need City to lose as well. If that happened, we would just need to win by one goal to go above them.

I actually think that's possible, judging from the way Everton mauled City at Goodison. If they're still as determined to get (another) one over City, they could just do it.

I'm not at all confident about Villa's chances of 4th place after Saturday's result and performance. In fact I wouldn't confidently bet on us beating anyone on that display. But there's at least a possibility of the race taking another twist in favour on Wednesday to keep our hopes alive.

It sounds bad but I actually hope Dunne's injured for this one, it's the only way we're gonna see a proper RB on the field.

Friedel

L Young

Cuellar

Collins

Warnock

Downing

Milner

Petrov

A Young

Carew

Agbonlahor

with that team I'd be confident of a 2-1 win.

I think I might just scream, maybe even cry a little, with anger if Luke Young doesn't start at right back. If there was ever any evidence needed to suggest that Cuellar doesn't quite cut it at RB, Saturday was there for all to see. I agree with 'Avfctheobsession' that I'm almost hoping Dunne is injured in order for L. Young to get a game.

Other than that, swap Heskey for Gabby and keep the rest.

Ya if dunne is out then can see carlos goin to centre back and young right back. Read on football 365 that gabby is a major doubt while sunderland website says bent injury is been assessed and rules Jones definitely out.

Any here any injury news keep us updated