• Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • sidwell (for Gabby 80)
    • Heskey (for Carew 80)

for a game we should have done a Spurs , the last 10 minutes were painful ... not sure what MON does sometimes ...

still lets win the 2 home games now and keep the run going

MOTM Milner

Some sublime stuff from Carew at times .. some lazy stuff at other times but lets hope he keeps getting some games as it means heskey isn't ....

Warnock , Carlos and Dunne were not at their best tonight

Downing is still a worry in my opinion

oh and Sidwell .. why do we even bother bringing him on

I dont know what people excpect from a player coming in with 10 min to go with order to work his socks of to stop attacs.? Playing like Messi? I know some of you dont rate Sidwell, but is this the best you can do after a well done job of everyone away from home?

Couldn't believe Downing and Heskey giving the ball away so easy at the end. It took a younger member of the team in Milner to show them what to do! Take the ball to the corner! :)

Very good result in an important match for us as it keeps us in touch with the pack. Milner was awesome - reminded me of a younger Steven Gerrard!!! :lol:

isn't the voting for Sidwell / Heskey as MOTM wearing a bit thin now .. I mean it was funny once but it's well and truly gone into diminishing returns territory now

Superb win.

Thought we'd blown it with missed chances, but kept plugging away and deserved it.

Milner was sensational.

The problem is thus:

He's an exceptionally hardworking, talented midfielder with a terrific engine, class, technique, can use both feet, works incredibly for the team, is on the up and has the ability to score goals. All of that leads to one thing:

Signing for Manchester United as Paul Scholes' replacement for the next 10 years.

I can see it happening.

Must surely be a record for MOTM votes?

It could and should be higher and to think people used to slate him on here.

I wonder what those Geordies think now, i remember a few of them laughing at getting £12 million for him.

Why do people vote for people as MOTM for a laugh?

Worthy winners. A massive three points.

Milner MOTM, following by Collins who gets his head to everything and really puts his body on the line with 100% commitment.

Extremely important result in my opinion. Failure to win here would have left us looking over our shoulders rather than looking at that fourth placed spot.

Well done Milner, obviously. Thought we generally looked very dangerous in attack and probably could have scored more if the right ball had of been played at the right time on a couple of occasions.

Defense seemed pretty solid and Warnock recovered from a dodgy start to have a very good game.

milner: what a buy. he single handingly won us this game. we looked very shakey at the back, this has to be addressed against the dingles. dunney looks knackered. i would put him on the bench against wolves and move cuellar cb or bring curtis in

mon wnet evry negative towards the final 20 minutes thnak god we never got punished for it

a special shout out to the ref who tried his hardest to screw us. where did all that injury time come from? why was he noty giving us free kicks when we was blatently fouled? then he gave wigan free kicks for less contact. was a disgraceful referring display