PL: Wolves h Match Thread 2010/03/20 12:45

limpid

Anybody been reading Paddyflea's blogs, by his stats Jarvis and Craddock are better than Young and Collins lol!

I read that. Using stats like that doesn't really have any meaning at all. Zamora could get better stats than say Torres, doesn't make him a better player though. I read it and just dismissed it as a Wolves fan desperately seeking something to hold on to.

Will be a tough game tomorrow. I went to the away game and I thought they had the better of the game there tbh. I think they will be tough to beat and play decent football. They have actually got better since (bro-in-law is a Wolves fan so I watch a lot) and played some really good football, often being better than their opposition. Can't score though and struggle to keep focussed for the entire game, hence their position.

If Gabby is fully fit and plays and we keep it on the deck then I would bet on 1-0 Villa, if Carew and Heskey and we lump it then I would expect a draw.

I will be there with the Bro-in-Law so a win would be doubly sweet.

Up The Villa!

Anybody been reading Paddyflea's blogs, by his stats Jarvis and Craddock are better than Young and Collins lol!

It’s funny how they compared Craddock to our 2nd (arguably 3rd) choice centreback!

I fully expect a comfortable win here, we're high on confidence. I'd hate to curse us by speaking too soon, but (touch wood) it seems like we're going to go the distance this time!

I fully expect a comfortable win here, we're high on confidence. I'd hate to curse us by speaking too soon, but (touch wood) it seems like we're going to go the distance this time!

Thats it then, seasons over :winkold: