News story of the day

BOF

Teenager rushed to hospital after shoving USB cable in his penis

In an effort to remove the cable, surgeons cut lengthways into his bulbospongiosus muscle, an area between the genitals and the anus.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/17/london-teen-rushed-to-hospital-after-shoving-usb-cable-in-his-penis-15275023/

9 hours ago, Xela said:

Teenager rushed to hospital after shoving USB cable in his penis

I was going to ask if it was USB-a or USB-c. Clicked the link and.......oh my

no-no-no-icegif.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Just why? It said it was a sexual experiment… how is that sexually enjoyable? 

Reall? Some of the shit you can find with just a quick google would have you reaching for the sick bag.

Try looking at a sounding rod the width of a stick of rock...🤮

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

A missing man in Turkey accidentally joined his own search party for hours before realising he was the person they were looking for, local media reports.

Beyhan Mutlu had been drinking with friends on Tuesday when he wandered into a forest in Bursa province.

When he failed to return, his wife and friends alerted local authorities and a search party was sent out.

Mr Mutlu, 50, then stumbled across the search party and decided to join them, NTV reported.

But when members of the search party began calling out his name, he replied: "I am here."

He was taken aside by one of the rescuer workers to give a statement.

"Don't punish me too harshly, officer. My father will kill me," he reportedly told them.

Police then drove Mr Mutlu home. It is not clear if he was given a fine

BBC

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Wasting police time?

(presumably the actual answer is 'whatever the **** they want, they're the Turkish police')

He didn't launch the search party (and I'm guessing he'd been 'missing' less than 24 hours), he tried to help out and alerted them as soon as he knew what was going on. Seems harsh for him to be charged with anything. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rds1983 said:

He didn't launch the search party (and I'm guessing he'd been 'missing' less than 24 hours), he tried to help out and alerted them as soon as he knew what was going on. Seems harsh for him to be charged with anything. 

Yeah, agreed.

I knew things were getting serious, but I never thought it would get this bad. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58904567

Port delays: 'We've run out of Harry Potter stock'

There is currently a shortage across the country affecting official Harry Potter merchandise, two retailers have told the BBC.

"A Harry Potter wand used to be £20, now it's going to be £35-£40. All of the shops are running out of stock."

Many of the wands, other official movie replicas and some of clothing merchandise are currently difficult to source, he says.

Mr Plugis added that House of Spells is now trying to focus on other fandoms as well as Harry Potter, although the business is still buying up as many licensed Harry Potter-themed product lines as it can find.

• Shocked 1

**** me who's paying £40 for a wand, just go outside to your **** yard and pick up the nearest stick and and dob a bit of paint on it ffs. Or just tell your 6 year old child 'er no'. I assume it's for kids, no adult could be that useless. 

Â