PL: Stoke a Match Thread 2010/03/13 15:00

limpid

Stoke away is a tough tough fixture. I am more confidant about our games against Wigan, Sunderland and Hull after than I am of this one.

If we get a win I will be delighted but I think it will be a draw, something like 2-2.

I think we'll sneak a win actually

:shock: :o:o:o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :wow: :wow:

I suggest that you, and anyone else who is similarly of the opinion that my predictions are pessimistic read This

I think it will be a loss or a draw. I can't see us getting a result against Stoke at the Brittannia. I would play Cuellar at RB to cope with Stoke's height from set pieces. We need Carew to be on form for this match

Are you joking?

Nope

I normally hate seeing Cuellar at RB but if there is any team that he should play RB against it is Stoke. They don't really have a tricky winger to beat Cuellar and we need his height against Stoke's throw-ins and corners!

PS. I think Etherington is injured

I think we'll sneak a win actually

:shock: :o:o:o:o :shock: :shock: :shock: :wow: :wow:

I suggest that you, and anyone else who is similarly of the opinion that my predictions are pessimistic read This

Lol I'm only messing mate, you seem to have a reputation of posting very pessimistic outlooks :P

I actually think we will struggle this weekend, but I wouldn't like to call it.

i think cuellar at RB is a no-brainer for this one, need as many strong in the air players as we can pack in against stoke.

Indeed this game i dont mind Cueller at right back.