FAC: Reading a Match Thread 2010/03/07 13:45

limpid

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted Carew to start this one (morbid curiousity to see what he'd do) so on that note, good. Other than that, not exactly surprised by the lineup.

I think it's clear O'Neill is keen on another trip to Wembley so isn't **** around too much with the side. Especially given this Reading side has sprung a few surprises already.

I woke up an hour ago, very peeved off after dreaming that the game ended 8-8, all goals in the first half... and I missed the first half on TV. LOL.

Well I dreamt that Manure beat us in the final again! I wouldn't read too muvh into it :)

I dreamt i was being chased through the streets of Nottingham by Swedish casuals :shock:

Carew and Heskey :?

I hope this means that we'll be looking to raid down the touch lines and whip some crosses into two mobile fowards as opposed to just hoofing it in the air to two static lumps of griscle.

I woke up an hour ago, very peeved off after dreaming that the game ended 8-8, all goals in the first half... and I missed the first half on TV. LOL.

I think it's fair to say that this won't be happening with Carew and Heskey up front :winkold:

Well I dreamt that Manure beat us in the final again! I wouldn't read too muvh into it :)

I dreamt i was being chased through the streets of Nottingham by Swedish casuals :shock:

Carew and Heskey :?

I hope this means that we'll be looking to raid down the touch lines and whip some crosses into two mobile fowards as opposed to just hoofing it in the air to two static lumps of griscle.

Yeah don't worry, should get plenty of crosses in with Cuellar constantly overlapping and getting in crosses down the right.....