• L Young
    • Downing
    • Milner
    • Delph
    • A Young
    • Agbonlahor
    • Carew
    • Sidwell (on for Delph 76 min)

I don't get me wrong iam happy we went through but from what i saw we seem to be getting tired and i have a bad feeling it might end up the same as last season running out of legs.

Why did'nt o'neil change the side people like gabby,milner,dunne,young should have had a rest last night ready for the final, he's got to start having faith in the young players otherwise we will just tail off again, last night was a good chance to test them.

What you have to remember and a lot of people forget about last year, the season started in July for as we had the Intertoto campaign. We go on about making changes, we were at 1-1 and by the time we got the lead, there was no point in making substitutions. Players like Ashley, Milner and Downing enjoyed yesterdays game, running past players, to be honest it was like a training exercise in parts.

With all the teams out of the competition now MON was justified in my opinion to play his strongest eleven available. We have a great chance to get to the final in this competiton and for all we know we could meet a lot easier opposition than man utd in it. I know there is goin to be a lot of games between now and the end of the season but gettin into a winning mentality at this stage of the season is crucial.

Why did'nt o'neil change the side people like gabby,milner,dunne,young should have had a rest last night ready for the final, he's got to start having faith in the young players otherwise we will just tail off again, last night was a good chance to test them.

What like in Moscow?

It was also a good chance to lose and go out of the FAC, the decision shows MON prioritises the FAC over the LC and possibly even 4th

He wanted to win?

What like in Moscow?

Im not saying rest all of them at the same time like moscow where he chucked all the reserves in u just rotate the squad.

We might not get a better chance of getting fourth and i don't want to see us run out of steam like last year.

Good win, decent enough performance but we need to be more clinical infront of goal - let's hope this doesn't dent our chances on Sunday!

I would have liked to have seen a few subs after the 3rd goal, even if it was for the last 5 mins. Two out of Gabby, Milner and Ash should have been taken off.

L Young should be in every starting 11, excellent overlapping.

Downing is great when he has confidence, I can see more goals from him soon!

Milner's my MOTM - Energetic for 90 mins as usual, excellent link up play and he seemed to be amongst every one of our attacks.

Ash pllayed well, only just beaten by Milner for my MOTM because he was a little greedy at times. He took a few shots when he could have offered it on a plate for Milner.

Surprisingly, as I thought we would certainly go out last night, to me, it was just like a training match.

We were extremely comfortable throughout the 90 mins, I don't think anyone had to work more than 70% and therefore didn't use energy.

We got 1-0 - we strolled. They got the pen and equalised.

We upped it again and won comfortably.

The plus points - A Young now looks back to his best, Superb again last night.

Yhe negative - Guzan - I think it will change with experience, but at the moment there is no communication between him and the defence - it would be suicide for Sunday, and to be honest, I'm worried a bit on the longer term.

I think it will change, Freidal was considered a bit of a joke at Liverpool when he was older than Guzan , but it's a bit of a catch 22 - to get experience, you play him, but you play him, he makes mistakes as he is inexperienced.

Just hope Freidal has got another 2 yrs in him.