• L Young
    • Downing
    • Milner
    • Delph
    • A Young
    • Agbonlahor
    • Carew
    • Sidwell (on for Delph 76 min)

We showed a lot of resilience over the two games, which is what you often need in cup matches, more than skill.

Well done to Palace as well for fighting so hard. They made it a good tie.

MOTM is quite hard because there were lots of committed performances but I reckon Gabby just shaded it.

and all the penalties given were crystal clear. Stephen's was a lungy clumsy foul.

so clear that more posters have said it wasn't a pen than have

Lee smashes him in the face and warnock fell , he doesn't even make a challenge

Forgot to mention, Guzan was poor. He gives you nightmares when the ball is coming through, the one in the first half when he got into a muddle with Cuellar he could have come out, claimed, taken off a glove, borrowed a pen off a steward, signed it and presented it to the striker when it arrived, instead he backed away from it and nearly let their boy in.

He needs to show some of that early season form and take some big big steps towards dominating his box or I worry that when big Brad eventually gives it up he'll end up as number two to someone else.

Thought his communication with his defenders was lacking all evening. It needs to be worked on.

Poor by Carew I felt rather than Warnock.

no chance of anyone getting on that pass

On the four or fives replays they showed on the big screens during the game and at half time it didn't look more than three feet away from Carew who just didn't seem able to set his feet and put a leg out at it.

and all the penalties given were crystal clear. Stephen's was a lungy clumsy foul.

so clear that more posters have said it wasn't a pen than have

Lee smashes him in the face and warnock fell , he doesn't even make a challenge

I remember no arguments at the time. We and the ref see it once, seemed dead on. Maybe a replay will reveal something else, but at the time, it looked poor. I'll defer then til I've seen it again

Delph is going to be twice the player of gareth barry. Fantastic start to the game today, lost his way in the second half though. Will be a superb player.

Enjoyed the first half we played them off the park, should have been well clear by the second half. Deserved the win.... i'm a little bit pissed

Not a great performance but a win is a win. Carew did well I thought, second half particularly, not sure he deserves the criticism he's getting.

There were no particularly good performances really but one game away from another trip to Wembley. Getting boring isn't it?

Glad we went with this line up tonight, thought we played some really good stuff, Delph is superb. If we can get Downing back to his best this four can and will be awesome.

Sat in the trinity tonight and was chuffed to see a full Holte End.