PL: Wolves h Tickets

limpid

Please use this thread to discuss ticketing issues for the game.

You may trade tickets at up to face value, but any requests for more than face value will result in a ban from the site.

I think whether this sells out depends on whether we are League Cup champions and/or in the FA Cup semis. The prices are very high for this one. But the Dingles should sell out there allocation for this, they have been given 2,600.

• 2 weeks later...

some mates of mine over here in belgium need 5 tickets and asked if they would be ok turning up on the day and buying tickets?what do ya think will there be any on sale on matchday or is there a number he could ring

cheers boyz :winkold:

some mates of mine over here in belgium need 5 tickets and asked if they would be ok turning up on the day and buying tickets?what do ya think will there be any on sale on matchday or is there a number he could ring

cheers boyz :winkold:

think theres pretty limited availability left now pal, 0800 612 0970 is the number they'll need to ring to ensure they dont miss it. i think at least one booking history might be required however....

I read it on their forum- one of their lot had been down to the ticket office and passed comment.

The price is high, but so was ours at their place and there's minimal travel costs involved in this. Piss poor effort from them.

They’re charging £12 a coach ticket- now that is a rip off! £2 on the tram to Snow Hill, then walk/bus/train up the road to the Home of Football.

Couldn't agree more, and good for the Wolves & their fans for reacting to the OTT price by not taking up the full number of tickets.

If we take off Claret and Blue spectacles and look at it as fans, being asked to pay prices around and above 40 quid for a game is shocking

Then add in an early O'clock kick off, that's on the telly, and a recession it's outrageous.

And comments like "well they did it" - that's the sort of thing that justifies all fans having to pay ever higher prices - we all suffer.

I'll admit to some hypocrisy as I've paid these daft prices for games myself, but I don't intend to continue doing so, and I think it's counter-productive in the end to alienate people by ripping them off, for their passion.