Picasso or Scenic  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Picasso or Scenic

• Picasso
    • Scenic

Seat are awesome cars for the money

VWs but 25% off.

Boom!

bought their new SEAT EXEO estate car and I love it.

shame VW stole the sirocco off them.

The Exeo is effectively the old style Audi A4.

yeah it is but with the new engine not the old one. the chasis is the old audi A4, but starts at £18.5k not £28.5k.

Exeos are really nice cars. The 170PD Sport for 19k is probably the best value for money car out there at the moment.

One of our cars is a Renault Scenic, my advice would be to avoid buying one like the plague. The build quality is atrocious, and we've had numerous things go wrong with it, most of them to do with the pathetic electrics. If you want a people carrier, don't buy a Scenic, they're seriously shit.

Seat are awesome cars for the money

VWs but 25% off.

Boom!

bought their new SEAT EXEO estate car and I love it.

shame VW stole the sirocco off them.

The Exeo is effectively the old style Audi A4.

yeah it is but with the new engine not the old one. the chasis is the old audi A4, but starts at £18.5k not £28.5k.

Exeos are really nice cars. The 170PD Sport for 19k is probably the best value for money car out there at the moment.

i have the 140PD sport got loads of extras on a pre-registered. Absolutely love it.

I did want the 200PS version but it was just a little bit too much. I always wanted a Leon Cupra but when the babs came along an estate was the only choice really, especially with a massive cricket bag as well to lug around all summer.

I had the 3.5 V8 in these:

644505.jpg

Now then, I had me four of those one after other, always trying to find the perfect one. Never managed it, the third one was the best. But 3.5 V8 manual was like driving a rocket.

Yep, I had 3 in a row, a nasty chocolate brown stickshift V8, then a blue V8S auto, then one like above, silver V8 Vanden Plas auto.......back in the days I could afford to run a monster like that!

Â