FAC: Palace a Match Thread 2010/02/14 15:45

limpid

Delph to boss it in the middle of the park, Young to think he is at least 5 levels above the opposition and spend the day trying to beat every player at least twice, giving the ball away and then diving. Petrov to look leggy after an hour, Milner not far behind him. Heskey to spend half the day being cut to the ground and looking like he has been shot by a sniper in each stand, whatever knock he has to appear life threatening and he asks to come off only to be running around like nothing has happened 30 seconds later. Dunne to be like a human rock, Collins to be like a slightly headless rock (!), Warnock and Young to be tidy. Villa to win 2-1.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friedel???

Big Guy. Bald. Stands at the back wearing gloves.

:lol:

I think this migth be a sign of what'll happen in the final. Otherwise Guzan would've been our keeper today. I think MON really wanna win this cup.No Moscow here.

Friedel???

Big Guy. Bald. Stands at the back wearing gloves.

8)

I'm excited

Why? Are big bald guys in gloves standing behind you your thing? :winkold:

I think I'll go back to bed. I can't take any more of this stick

Hopefully it does backfire playing Warnock, apparently being rested for two weeks :S and Petrov who after being nearly put in A and E by that dirty word removed Nani, get injured and rule themselves out of the Cup Final:S Strong team though shows some intent in the cups this season.