CB: DUNNE

CB: COLLINS

RM:YOUNG

LM:DOWNING

CM:DELPH

CM:SIDWELL

CF: DELFOUNESO

CF: CAREW

Have to play a strong team, we have a chance to get to the quarter finals of this competition and our record at selhurst park is nothing short of absolutely shite so forget this playing bouma, davies, beye lark...play our first choice defence

Downing has to be rested.

Surely Albrighton to play if he's fit?

Also Crystal Palace are a championship team, Davies, Beye are Premiership defenders, they're good enough to cope.

Albrighton, Delph, Delfouneso have to play for me if there all fit. (Just because I like watching them more than any others!)

If all fit and available:

GK Guzan

RB Beye

CB Davies

CB Clark

LB Bouma

RM Albrighton

CM Sidwell

CM Delph

LM A.Young ©

CF Delfouneso

CF Carew

This...although would like A Young to have a rest as well.

You pair not want to be in the 6th round draw then?..

That's good enough to beat Crystal Palace if we play well enough.

Quite agree...why would this team not get through?

The defence is pretty strong even with 2 players coming back to fitness...Clarke looked good against Portsmouth and Palace arent better than them.

Midfield where 3 of the 4 played against Man Utd

Strikeforce could score goals and compliment each other...

I think it would be a big disappointment if that team could not get past Palace to be honest...

Ya man wants to give ash young a rest... You then have about 9 hours first team football between the rest of them put together in 7 months!..

That palace team would have been in the play offs if they hadnt have gone into administration, dont be fooled by there current league position so i think they should be given more respect!..

Please see Qpr 08-09... & Leicester 07-08...

GK Guzan

RB Beye

CB Davies

CB Clark

LB Bouma

RM Albrighton

CM Sidwell

CM Delph

LM A.Young ©

CF Delfouneso

CF Carew

The defence is pretty strong even with 2 players coming back to fitness...Clarke looked good against Portsmouth and Palace arent better than them.

I think it would be a big disappointment if that team could not get past Palace to be honest...

Ya man wants to give ash young a rest... You then have about 9 hours first team football between the rest of them in 7 months!..

That palace team would have been in the play offs if they hadnt have gone into administration, dont be fooled by there current league position so i think they should be given more respect!..

Yes but the likes of Osbourne etc played then....why should we under-estimate our squad players?

Davies, Beye, Albrighton, Delph, Sidwell, Carew, Delfouneso etc...these are very good players and are all better than anything Crystal Palace have. We play well we win with these players.

What's the point of having a squad if we don't use it!?

GK Guzan

RB Beye

CB Davies

CB Clark

LB Bouma

RM Albrighton

CM Sidwell

CM Delph

LM A.Young ©

CF Delfouneso

CF Carew

Ya man wants to give ash young a rest... You then have about 9 hours first team football between the rest of them in 7 months!..

Yes but the likes of Osbourne etc played then....why should we under-estimate our squad players?

Davies, Beye, Albrighton, Delph, Sidwell, Carew, Delfouneso etc...these are very good players and are all better than anything Crystal Palace have. We play well we win with these players.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Martin has to rest players for this game as i can't see another opportunity to do so before the end of the season. Trust in the squad you have built Martin, or, do you think some of your signings aren't good enough?

I don't think we should rest too many. Certainly none of the defenders. This is a tough away game at a good championship side who see this competition as their last chance of glory this season.

You can't make 8 or 9 changes and expect a side to function effectively as a team.

Delfouneso, Delph and Albrighton in for Downing, Heskey and Petrov (from the starting 11 at Spurs).

GK Guzan

RB Beye

CB Davies

CB Clark

LB Bouma

RM Albrighton

CM Sidwell

CM Delph

LM A.Young ©

CF Delfouneso

CF Carew

Couldn't have said it better myself. Martin has to rest players for this game as i can't see another opportunity to do so before the end of the season. Trust in the squad you have built Martin, or, do you think some of your signings aren't good enough?

4-5 Changes at the most, the last time we made 8-9 changes was on the 26th of feb in moscow, and thats for sure to be brought up in the next week or two!..Dont think mon wants a part 2 happening all over again!,,

Not got the best of feelings about this one. Blues have gone through today, so as far as I'm concerned we have to progress as well. The quarters and semi will both be winnable in my view, despite our success in the Carling Cup, to go out of the FA tomorrow would be a huge missed opportunity.

No doubt there will be a few changes but I dont think MON should go mad. Keep a strong spine to the side and take the opportunity to play no more than 3 of the fringe guys.

I would play:

Guzan

Cuellar Davies Collins L.Young

A.Young Petrov Delph Downing

Carew Delfouneso

Not got the best of feelings about this one. Blues have gone through today, so as far as I'm concerned we have to progress as well. The quarters and semi will both be winnable in my view, despite our success in the Carling Cup, to go out of the FA tomorrow would be a huge missed opportunity.

No doubt there will be a few changes but I dont think MON should go mad. Keep a strong spine to the side and take the opportunity to play no more than 3 of the fringe guys.

I would play:

Guzan

Cuellar Davies Collins L.Young

A.Young Petrov Delph Downing

Carew Delfouneso

Petrov's injured.

I agree though, we should still go out there with a fairly strong side. I think MON will do this.

4 changes max thats my theory anyway. been on a palace forum and this made me laugh , sorry couldnt paste it

"you gave us your kit back in 1905 from what I've heard, well can we have another one, as its getting a bit ragged now and were broke"

GK Guzan

RB Beye

CB Davies

CB Clark

LB Bouma

RM Albrighton

CM Sidwell

CM Delph

LM A.Young ©

CF Delfouneso

CF Carew

4-5 Changes at the most, the last time we made 8-9 changes was on the 26th of feb in moscow, and thats for sure to be brought up in the next week or two!..Dont think mon wants a part 2 happening all over again!,,

Yeah and that's why noone has said just play a team of youngsters and reserves. All people are saying is use the squad we have. We have some very good players on our bench.

What about...

- Albrighton - Salifou - Delph - Young - - - -

- - - - - - - Milner - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - Fonz - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

or,

- - - - - - Salifou - Delph - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - Sidwell - - - - - - -

- Albrighton - - - - - - - - - Young -

- - - - - - - - - Fonzzz - - - - - - - -

GK Guzan

RB Beye

CB Davies

CB Clark

LB Bouma

RM Albrighton

CM Sidwell

CM Delph

LM A.Young ©

CF Delfouneso

CF Carew

Yeah and that's why noone has said just play a team of youngsters and reserves. All people are saying is use the squad we have. We have some very good players on our bench.

Yes some... Not 8-9!..

My preferred lineup for tomorrows game:

-----------------Guzan ------------------

Beye-----Davies----Collins-----LYoung

Albrighton--Sidwell--Delph----Downing

--------Carew------Delfoneso----------

Id give Milner and Ashley Young a complete day off as they need it.