• Petrov
    • Milner
    • Ashley Young
    • Downing
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sub: Carew
    • Sub: Sidwell

Without Rooney Man U would have lost, the guy ran the show and it took all of our defenses concentration to keep tags on him, he was playing up front alone and it took 4 defenders to keep him under control (even then he created chances) Sometimes you just have to sit back and admire players like him, even though he plays for the opposition.

Watching matches like this as Villa fans is always a nervous affair, years of last minute f**k ups, bad decisions and a whole lot of other crap have made us all very nervous, this is why, IMO, the fans lose patience easily.

Think the ref had a decent game for a change.

Only bad decisions I remember was Dunne getting hacked again, and him missing a blatant corner from a deflection that ManUre should of had.

the pen? giggs getting the trainer on after sitting down with an arm injury (the stoppage IMO made the crowd in particular very flat), rooneys belly flop, couple of bookings for both sides which were inconsistent

the standard of refs is piss poor at the moment IMO

Hardly a poor Man United? There in very good form and also 1 point off top spot?

We played better against 11 because the game was more open, both teams looked for the win, once United went down to 10 men, they sat back and allowed us the ball but we simply failed to create anything and when they had the ball, although never looked like scoring, kept it well and looked more dangerous than we did.

10 men are difficult to play against.

cant believe we took our best midfielder off after 60 mins

we looked like the team with 10 men

once again milner was poor in the centre against a decent midfield - lets hope he steps up against some of the shit teams we will be playing now, as he has hardly shone in the last 6/7 league games against decent opposition

Only bad decisions I remember was Dunne getting hacked again, and him missing a blatant corner from a deflection that ManUre should of had.

I thought the ref was woeful. Carew was a penalty, a challenge Sidwell made in the second half was blown up for a foul when he clearly won the ball, seemed to lose his cards completely after sending Nani off, the Dunne getting tripped over and countless amount of corners (linesmen have to take blame as well) got wrong. Happened for both sides.

I thought the ref was woeful. Carew was a penalty, a challenge Sidwell made in the second half was blown up for a foul when he clearly won the ball, seemed to lose his cards completely after sending Nani off, the Dunne getting tripped over and countless amount of corners (linesmen have to take blame as well) got wrong. Happened for both sides.

Not to forget the blatant hauling down of Gabby by Wes Brown just outside the box after he had turned him. The ref really bottled this as it was a definite yellow card but I think he was still getting over the fact that he had the balls to send of a Man U player a few minutes earlier. I also thought that Brown was giving Gabby a nudge every time they went up for headers and it was so easy to see that the linesmen couldn't have missed it. Gabby is too honest and doesn't ever exaggerate it to get a free kick.

also a shout out to moronic fans, moaning and groaning cus we were passing the ball sideways, keeping possession and tiring them by making them chase the ball - shut the **** up with moaning you words removed

our best move came after 10/12 passes across the pitch a couple of times, then milner had a shot (only useful thing he did all night) which Van DerSar saved. and the terry fuckwits by me were still moaning

**** rocket polishers

also a shout out to moronic fans, moaning and groaning cus we were passing the ball sideways, keeping possession and tiring them by making them chase the ball - shut the **** up with moaning you words removed

our best move came after 10/12 passes across the pitch a couple of times, then milner had a shot (only useful thing he did all night) which Van DerSar saved. and the terry fuckwits by me were still moaning

**** rocket polishers

You might have something interesting to say, a valid observation on a particular aspect of a match. Take it from me, people will value your opinions more if you temper the obscene language. It makes you sound less like a fan and more like a chav.

I can't believe that everyone's complaining about the referee and I've yet to see one single psot mention when Evra hacked down Young from behind. Easily a yellow. Don't disagree with anybody jsut find it weird as this was one of his worst misses. And we shall not forget that Young came away with no freekick when he took down Valencia from behind. That wasn't a very good tackle either. I thought the ref was quite decent untill after the red card. After that he atsrted to lose the game more and more.

Perhaps Sidwell got votes for breaking Giggs' arm ruling him out of the League Cup Final?? First decent contribution from him for the season!

dont forget his qualities as a ball boy 8)

thinking about it though, without joking these 2 incidents probably are his best contributions to the cause - how depressing

Mrs. Walton, is that you? The only big decision your son got right all night was the red card. Missed a must caution take down of Gabby by Wes Brown. Missed a mandatory caution (possibly send-off) of Rooney on Gabby. (He was not even possibly attempting to play the ball). Missed a stone cold certain penalty when Evans pulled down Carew by the arm.

But he was an equal opportunity blind man. Cuellars tackle on (I think it was) Raphael, would have made a highlight reel in american football. Absolutely required a caution. And A Young's tackle, also on Raphael was worse.

After he gave the red card, he apparently decided not to call anything else.

Perhaps Sidwell got votes for breaking Giggs' arm ruling him out of the League Cup Final?? First decent contribution from him for the season!

Giggs will still get the MOM award in the Carling Cup final though. Just because he's a model professional and he's been around a long time etc etc