• Petrov
    • Milner
    • Ashley Young
    • Downing
    • Delph
    • Agbonlahor
    • Sub: Carew
    • Sub: Sidwell

Time to let Delfouneso test himself in some of the matches against "weaker" opponents. With Gabby.

Time to let Delph start some matches.

Time to rest Downing a couple of matches.

Happy with a point, but still feel a bit disappointed that we did not want to win when we came out in the second half. What happened?

And o'boy Milner is bad when he has a bad day at work. But he will come back.

It really **** me off how many of you guys think that was pathetic. One of the best teams in the world,and we are unhappy with 4 points from them. Every claret and blue player on the pitch played their absolute **** hearts out and worked soooo hard for each other.

god damn, fickle is right.

I should be pissed we drew cause if we had won I woulda cashed an easy $850. But I'm not, 4 points from them and the way we played in this game lifts my spirits, we have what it takes to be top 4. if you think otherwise go see a doctor.

Its the lack of ambition on the pitch which will cost us this season. United will be going into the cup final with every intention of giving us a good drubbing. It speaks volumes that we are disappointed with taking four points off of Man Utd, but the performance tonight was terrible. It's overshadowed the result for me.

could almost post my Spurs ratings

Back 4 & brad superb

Gabby ,Petrov & Delph - slightly better than average

rest of Midfield average to poor

very poor - Sidwell ,Carew , Downing

MOM Carlos ,

Strik

Cant complain at the result but the performance after they went down to 10 men was shocking.

Perhaps we are just saving ourselves for the cup and not eager to give/show everything to our opponent now, but save it for Wembley?

I'd have been happy with a point, so I am happy right?

I know taking off Carew and putting on Delph was meant to be positive but Delph was playing well, there was no need to substitute him.

How was putting on Carew meant to help when at that stage we were struggling to even get the ball? He could have taken off downing, put on sidwell and moved milner out wide, still keeping 3 in the middle.

It really **** me off how many of you guys think that was pathetic. One of the best teams in the world,and we are unhappy with 4 points from them. Every claret and blue player on the pitch played their absolute **** hearts out and worked soooo hard for each other. .

im sorry, what game did you watch? granted, four points from six is amazing but that doesnt mean we were good today. One shot on goal after Nanis sending off says it all.......

results elsewhere are nice consolation - especially at wolves - but so desperately disappointing as MoN might say. Attitude stank to hign heaven. Do they not care about victory? Do they not have ambition to win matches? Worse than Spurs, at least we had the cop-out excuse of being away, At home and against 10 men for an hour. Such a goddamn shame the team's full of cowards. GO.FOR.THE.WIN.

It really **** me off how many of you guys think that was pathetic. One of the best teams in the world,and we are unhappy with 4 points from them. Every claret and blue player on the pitch played their absolute **** hearts out and worked soooo hard for each other.

god damn, fickle is right.

I should be pissed we drew cause if we had won I woulda cashed an easy $850. But I'm not, 4 points from them and the way we played in this game lifts my spirits, we have what it takes to be top 4. if you think otherwise go see a doctor.

I pretty much agreed with this.

Don't know where all this "worst performance ever" stuff is coming from. We played a lot worse against Spuds.

Good point. Poor performance. Needed to be more adventorous. Now we move on to the FA Cup and also an 'easier' run of games. We've had a tough run against Arsenal x2, Liverpool, Fulham away, Spurs away, Man Utd. And we are still in touching distance so not too bad.