General Krulak (part 3) - Questions

BOF

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

Well said sir.

i too am very proud....my chest is sticking out with the Villa badge shining brightly...

we won....against them thats six on the bounce....i for one will never ever ever moan about the way we beat them lot from over the way....when i pick the paper up tomorrow and look at the results it will not say Lucky Villa 1 unlucky Blues 0....i dont care...it will say 3 points to Villa

the team are pulling out all the stops....i do not know where they get there resolve from....

Sir, in my opinion you are a man of substance....you know what to say and how to say it..

Please make sure you are here for the last game of the season against Blackburn....i will buy you a ticket and you can sit next to me in the upper Trinity...

yours

a very, very happy Villan

General Krulak here:

1. Obviously both Randy and I are over the moon with the result!! Equally, we are over the moon with the performance of our lads in the past week. We have played 3 games...one against a team fighting relegation and the other against a team that would just love to beat us...and we came away with 9 points. We are now on 64 points with 2 more games to play. Not bad. I have read on some sites that some fans are upset about the play of the game...not "pretty" or that we were "lucky." I have a hard time understanding those types of comments...especially playing the Blues...and after the number of games we have played in the past week.

Take no notice of the retards that write this shit, Chuck - they are muppets pure and simple. Every true Villa fan I know is totally happy beating the Vermin, especially with a penalty that will wind them up even more, ahhhhh happy days! :-)

General,

Will Aston Villa FC be making an official complaint in regards to the behaviour of Birmingham City players today, in particular Stephen Carr who attempted to directly incite the crowd (of which there is photographic evidence)?

General,

Will Aston Villa FC be making an official complaint in regards to the behaviour of Birmingham City players today, in particular Stephen Carr who attempted to directly incite the crowd (of which there is photographic evidence)?

Came here to ask this very same thing. We all know RJW63 is a well known 3.gif but I don't think it's fair for it to be advertised in front of 42000 people.

General

Please thank everyone at the club responsible for bringing James "Superman" Milner to Villa Park.

Now he has been voted PFA young player of the year- can we make sure we keep him by offering him anything he wants, when he renegotiates his contract.

Loads of money, a share in the ground, marriage to my daughter.....anything he wants :lol:

General Krulak here:

1. My sense is that the Club will not have to lodge a complaint...that the actions were observed by those who need to know...and they will take action.

2. Rest assured that we are VERY proud of James Milner and share your desire to keep him in Claret and Blue!!!!

Hi General

Can you press the club to produce a wallpaper of the game on Sunday please? There were some brilliant ones from the last win at their place and I would love a picture of the Holte End celebrating with the score underneath it to sit proudly on my laptop background.

Keep up the good work, cheers

General Krulak here:

1. sellyoakvilla: There is no question, the fans at the game were magnificent!!! Everyone I spoke with said the atmosphere was electric and that the Villa stands were rocking and rolling. I am not sure about the wallpaper for that particular game but I will ask and see what folks think.

General,

I am proud that Aston Villa has such an honourable history of showing compassion and a sense of charity to the wider community.

I know of a young man who lives in Birmingham and things have not gone very well for him this past year. I don't want to get into all the details but it really is quite a sad story the way things have turned out. Would it be possible to organise for the first-team to all sign a home shirt and send it to:

Mr. Craig Gardner

St. Andrew's Stadium

Birmingham

B9 4RL

I'm sure it would do him the world of good.

Best,

Enda

Hi General,

I was wondering if the club would consider changing the music the players come out to next season?

The current song is very epic, but I think a song like Ghost Riders in the sky - Johnny Cash would be more fitting. During the chrous it could be turned down for the holte enders to sing their version. Just a thought.

Take Care

Tom.

Hi General I read your posts on the sites, and think its great that someone hi ranking from the club comes on.

Ive been Villa since 1968,saw them at Fulham in the old 3rd division. The colours and thousands of supporters, did it, plus they passed me down over their heads to the front. Then I went home looked at the record books and whamo. Villa for me. I still remember that day. My dad was Fulham but took me to see the wrong 1st game I think. Lucky i didnt go to a Bournemouth game or something!! (with respect to Bournemouth). Was involved with The London Lions club for a few years in the 70's early 80"s before i came to Australia. Sorry I lost myself there.

But to my point. Could "The Villa" consider a membership scheme, certainly for overseas supporters and going through the message boards, we have many, and maybe UK based supporters who cant afford or bother with Season Tickets. You could include a subscription to the club Magazine, maybe a discount on the programme subscription, and priority after season tickets for major games etc. It would be a great way to be part of the club and hopefully raise some further monies for the club.

I know that many other clubs have similar schemes, im not sure if they are profitable or not. But you have a first class commercial team, i know ive dealt with them on occasions, on my return trips. Im sure they would make it work.

Anyway my thanks to everyone connected with the club for what has been a great season.

Also very happy to see you out and about and back in B6.

General apologies but I think you have missed a question I raised a few pages back

General, as a fan do you think we have as a club invested enough in the squad to achieve a top four finish?

Not pre-empting your answer but my question is not about whether or not Randy has said he will back the manager, it is just a simple do you think we have spent enough on the squad to get to where we want to be?

Hi General, I'm first and foremost a Celtic supporter, but ever since MON and Stan went to Villa, I've followed Villa closely and read this forum and your topic closely.

From reading this forum, a lot of Villa fans seem unhappy with the manager, the Blessed Martin. Celtic, meanwhile, are in dire straits, managerless, rudderless and a mere shadow of the team we were two or three years ago. We are in need of a messiah, a saviour, someone who can galvanise the support, give us our pride back instill passion in to the team. and lead us forward, fearing no one. My question therefore is simple: Can we have our manager back please? :)

General Krulak here:

1. Membership scheme: Nicky Keye is evaluating the membership scheme idea at this time. We will keep everyone posted.

2. iPhone app: Yes, we will have an iPhone app...it will hopefully be out very shortly. I have seen it in rough form and it is going to be superb.

3. Ahhhh Henrik_7 my lad....good try!!! I do find it very interesting that you have caught on to the fact that some small number of Villa Fans do not appreciate what MON has done for the Club. If we just look at this year: 1) Youth team in the championship, 2) Reserves in the championship, 3) Won the Peace Cup, 4) two trips to Wembley, 5) fighting for a spot in Europe, 6) beat some very strong teams, etc. etc. Some people just don't seem to always appreciate what they have until they lose it. We don't want to lose our Manager.