• A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey
    • Carew (for Heskey 21)
    • Sidwell (for Downing 87)

Your thoughts for posterity.

Please also vote for your man of the match. Remember if you are voting immediately after the game that you cannot change your vote, so you may want to take some time to consider your choice.

We didn't play too well, although the same can be said for Surs in all honesty.

However, the important thing is that we got a draw. Good result at their ground and I'm quite happy with that.

The defence were brilliant once again. Friedel surely has to be the GK for the final now.

i'm sorry but we made spurs look like world beaters today.

ourmidfield is fast becomeing jokeworthy again

does petrov do anything other than stand and point when our defence are on the ball?

i'd be more happy with him in the stands tbh let someone who actually wants to participate have a go

not that i am disappointed with a draw but we are capable of doing more than we showed tonight. Pretty much only the back 4 and goalie have anything to be proud of - the rest were pretty much awful throughout

Dunne outstanding

Brad , Carlos good

the rest very average

Downing , Heskey and carew below average

outplayed by Spurs for the second time this season but we did defend well and like we need to improve on heskey and carew , they need to improve on Crouch if they are ever going to be serious about breaking the top 4

Richard Dunne was absolutely immense. Good result all things considered.

Nice easy game next week to look forward to

We have Man Utd at home Wednesday night in the league though !

Dunne MOTM. Rubbish performance but a very good point.

Last half hour was a mare to watch. We need to learn to keep the ball better, well keep the ball at all, especially from throw-ins. Long throw - concede possession, time and time again, in every game.

Happy with the point, defence was immense, but we showed little else which is worryingly becoming the norm in games like this.

Great rearguard again. Tottenham are difficult to break down - rich man's Stoke. Plenty of long balls and long throws to deal with, Collins, Dunne and Friedel were excellent throughout. We count ourselves unlucky in the first half thanks to some excellent saves from Dawson and Gomes.

Not overly impressed with the referee first half, oh and the Spurs fans are awful.

i'm sorry but we made spurs look like world beaters today.

ourmidfield is fast becomeing jokeworthy again

Our midfield couldn't exactly do much about Spurs gameplan of 'Dawson to Crouch at every opportunity' to be honest.

Dunne is immense, far better than any defender Citeh have at the moment.

Poor game from us overall, Carew did himself no favours as he gave the ball away everytime he touched it. How **** slow is he on the ball? He just gets caught in posession all the time.

Very lucky IMO. Defence and Freidel absolutely superb, attack/midfield embarrassing today unfortunately. We need to do better in the attacking half if we are to take ourselves seriously as Top 4 candidates