• Cuéllar
    • Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey

Trevor Francis was the co-commentator and I have to say, he was rather complimentary about us.

You mean Jim Beglin? Sounds a lot like Trevor Francis.

Jim Beglin sounds nothing like Trevor Francis! Was definitely Francis summarising on whatever channel the stream was coming from.

Starting to see a far more adventurous Petrov, he's roving into forward positions more, presumably due to the quality of Milner beside him. Thought Downing recovered well from his poor performance on Wednesday good to see he doesn't take knocks to his confidence over a bad game. Dunne is very special I'm glad everyone can see that now. Gabby, flashes of brilliance; imagine what he could achieve with a bit more consistency.

I have one question - the woman sat in row T, block P6, seat 131, who came on her own, she was stunning. I didn't have the balls to even talk to her

If she came on her own, she probably doesn't need you... ;)

Am I the only one here who took a good few seconds to react to the first goal?

Well i had just got a text and was answering it saw the ball by the net presumed it was saved until bit by bit Villa fans started celebrating. It was a bit odd.

Great finish for his second though.

Ridiculous netting at The Cottage sees the ball bounce out of the nets on plenty of occasions I've seen games there. Very confusing particularly when viewed on tv. Great finishing from The Gab

I thought the 3,000+ Villa fans were superb yesterday. Even before the goals there was hardly a moment where a song wasn't being blasted out. The Fulham home support was the worst I have ever seen, I don't think they sang one song at all throughout the whole game!

Despite not seeing us win at Craven Cottage before yesterday, it's always my favourite away trip in the prem. I'm glad we finally combined an enjoyable trip with a win.

Dunne, Petrov and Gabby were the standouts for me, but no one had a bad game and it was relatively comfortable I thought.

Gabby goes to 47 goals for Villa and above Darius Vassell today with those 2 goals into 47th all-time. Level with George Johnson who got his goals between 1897 & 1905.

He's now 1 behind Mark Walters, 3 behind Dean Saunders, 4 behind John Deehan & 5 behind a certain Gareth Barry.

Cracking stats those BOF. Surprised to see he's only 3 behind Deano already. Good work Gabby.

Great result yesterday. Fulham away is obviously not an easy game. Great finnish by Gabby on the 2nd goal. Not bad on the first either. And I agree that when I watched the highlights it first looked like it never went in. It came as a surprise when I saw that it hit the net.

Worst thing yesterday was that I didn't see it, though it was on a channel IK have. Reason? I was to meet up with some Villa friends to watch it on a pub but none of them showed it. :evil: Because of- wait for it- boring, f**king ice hockey. :angry:

I thought the 3,000+ Villa fans were superb yesterday. Even before the goals there was hardly a moment where a song wasn't being blasted out. The Fulham home support was the worst I have ever seen, I don't think they sang one song at all throughout the whole game!

I definitely heard strains of "Come on, Fulham" at least once, possibly twice.

What a strange song. It sounds like something from the days when dads and uncles would take their nippers on their shoulders, swinging a rattle. Is it a local tradition, or is their support mainly the pre-war generation?

As a response, I thought "sing when you're offside..." was brilliant.