• Cuéllar
    • Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey

I have one question - the woman sat in row T, block P6, seat 131, who came on her own, she was stunning. I didn't have the balls to even talk to her

:oops:

You guys were making quite a racket over there. There was me sitting in P2 wishing I was over there with you.

We had to put up with a bunch of Fulham fans sitting three rows behind us shouting "rider boy". Don't know what that was all about. It's ok, they shut up once we scored.

I was hoping she was a poster on here.....

Didn't think we were as loud as we usually are and there were a few spare seats dotted around.

I'm on the train back. Great away performance, we were awesome first half, let them in the second half but they really didn't look like scoring. Motm for me, a close call between luke young and Dunne! Both were immense.

I have one question - the bloke sat in row T, block P6, seat 131, who came on his own, he was stunning. I didn't have the balls to even talk to him

That was me, hi! :D

:lol:

You'll have to post a picture to prove it :wink:

I have one question - the woman sat in row T, block P6, seat 131, who came on her own, she was stunning. I didn't have the balls to even talk to her

You guys were making quite a racket over there. There was me sitting in P2 wishing I was over there with you.

We had to put up with a bunch of Fulham fans sitting three rows behind us shouting "rider boy". Don't know what that was all about. It's ok, they shut up once we scored.

I was hoping she was a poster on here.....

Didn't think we were as loud as we usually are and there were a few spare seats dotted around.

Damn. Knew we should've waited to get tickets in the away bit.

You lot were very good though. From what I could hear you were louder than the entire Fulham end!

Not long back. Great result and a really professional job to keep the lead in the second half.

They gave planty of space to Cuellar and I'm glad he picked the pass for the second goal.

Dunne was immense - reduced the Fulham strikers to anonymity.

Jez try reading, in the arsenal match thread there were people before the game saying how we needed to change to 4-5-1 and after the game there were posts about petrov being poor.

Well done, you keep track and point it out for an argument each and every time we win.

Blimey, in the middle of a football match?

Am I the only one here who took a good few seconds to react to the first goal?

Watching the stream, I didn't know what had happened.

I was the same. Wait? what? It crossed the line?

Then on the replay it actually hit the net it was so far in!

Jez try reading, in the arsenal match thread there were people before the game saying how we needed to change to 4-5-1 and after the game there were posts about petrov being poor.

Well done, you keep track and point it out for an argument each and every time we win.

I would like to say that if you did actually read the Arsenal match thread, most said that they would "like to see a 4-5-1". They didn't necessarily say villa "needed" to play 4-5-1. There's nothing wrong with anyone saying what formation they would like to see. Its really annoying when even after a nice victory some people still have to find something to a bitch about, or find something to rub peoples face in. It's as if some people only get their kicks when other people appear to be wrong about something. Its a football opinion website at heart and sometimes opinions are wrong. It still doesnt mean the smug brigade have to come out and harp on about it all the time, Give it a rest and concentrate on the positives for once. We have never had it so good down the Villa for such a long time and yet some are still not satisfied unless they have something to moan about.

Yeah I did! Its the black netting that makes it harder to see the ball hit the back of it for some reason! I thouhgt the keeper had saved it then took it back into the net with him.

Watching the stream, I didn't know what had happened.

I was the same. Wait? what? It crossed the line?

Then on the replay it actually hit the net it was so far in!

Exactly. I thought he saved it and then Gabby celebrated so I thought he had just fallen back into the goal but then you see the replay and hits the net. Weird. 2nd goal, I was baffled too but that's because Agbonlahor scored such a lovely finish. :lol: