• Cuéllar
    • Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey

Dunne and Cuellar were awesome all game. The back four look good! Collins and Young were stable all game... (Am I right in saying that that was our 7th clean sheet in the last 9 Premier League games?)

I gave my MOTM to Dunne.

Petrov looked great for the first 55 mins... went missing defensively for about half an hour.

The front five drifted in and out. Milner was a little absent today. Good goals from Agbonlahor... good to have you and your confidence back, Gabby!

My immediate thoughts turn to next week. Perhaps our biggest league game of the season so far?

Downing was fantastic in the first half. Dunne, again, a colossus throughout (my favourite player already). Young looking to b e regaining confidence and put in some marvelous crosses.

MOTM goes to Gabby, who was the match winner and embarrassed the Fulham defense with both goals.

yeah, you almost expect Dunne to be a colossus every game now. He's been absolutely phenomenal this season. Better, I'd argue, than Martin Laursen at his best.

Better all round defender IMO. (Dunne that is )

Friedal: 7 - Solid performance, couldve handled some situations better but made some important saves. shows why he is still our first choice keeper

Cueller : 7 - Solid, really good defensively, not sure about him going forward but lovely assist for gabby to slot home

Collins - 6 - Gave posesion away a little too easily at times, sometimes he was very good, sometimes he looked shaky. class defender, not his best game today though, but he was ok.

Dunne - 9 : for me he is the MOTM over gabby, BRILLIANT performance. won everything, blocked everything and closed down everything. excellent

L.Young - 7 : well done young, good performance and shows why he is our LB. excellent going forward and tracking back. lovely tackles in the first half

A .Young 7- coming back into form, attacking his man, lovely crosses in the box and he is just playing really well now

Milner - 7 : Robust performance, good tackling, good ging forward, lovely in the counter attack, couldve had a goal himself if HESKEY passed it back to him now and again. good performance

Petrov - 8 i really think he was class today, Sliced the fullham team open with some lovely crossfield passing to downing, lovely, won the ball back constantly, and passed it all over the show.

Downing: 7 : some dangerous crosses, good performance, skinned their fullback at times and worked his socks off. well done DJ Downing

Agbonlahor - 9 : Two Lovely goals, brilliant header and a excellent second. shame he never got his hat-trick but oh well. Class player and shows why he always starts. hope he goes on a goalscoring run now

Heskey - 6 : off the pace, had some Decent knock on's but he is Very slow on the counter attack, so many times he breaks it up. one time the ball came to him and all he needed to do was pass it back to milner but he scuffed his touch, very silly and we really need another striker. to play alongside Gabby

thrilled for gabby. he ahs lacked confidence lately and this will provide him a huge boost. furthermore i think he has tallied more goals than last season already if im correct.

dunney has to be the signing of teh season 6m what a snip. he is a beast#

thanks blosers as well :lol: next weeks game against spurs is huge. we simply cannot afford to lose. hopefully leeds take them to extra time!

Excellent away performance,Dunne was a rock, Gabby had his best game in a while. Great thing for me was seeing us get stronger in the last 10mins. Petrov deserves a shout also, some quality touches. Ashley looks back to his best also, he tormented fulham all afternoo. Positives all round.

Second shout for the support, but standard.we always have had a top away following.

Despite Gabby's brace (the second was a sublime finish) I thought Dunne was pretty much unbeatable. Compared to the slow, dimwitted giraffe Hangeland down the other end (ok, a bit harsh, but by comparison in this match), I am not sure anyone would swap them now (except maybe Woy Hodgson).

I thought we played beautifully in the first half and simply tore their fullbacks to shreds. Scored two, could have scored more. In the second half we transformed into a, erm, long-ball team, and constantly gave the ball back to Fulham. On another day they would have equalised, and I guess we mainly have Dunne and a very close off-side call to thank for that.

Heskey was a liability in the second half. Really put everyone under pressure and I thought Luke Young's distribution was also poor. But that really is just nitpicking. It was a brilliant away win, and not even the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea can expect 3 points from Craven Cottage these days.

Hopefully this will ignite a bit of belief amongst the boys that this 4th place is there for the taking.

big result, didnt think we'd win because of our record at craven cottage, love been proved wrong though.

watched a crap stream but from what i seen dunne was quality as per usual but MOTM has to got to go to gabby as goals win games and he got 2.

Roll on next weeks big game now.

Great performance especially from Dunne. What a signing, possibly MON's best signing?

Great for Gabby to get two goals, ANOTHER clean sheet, what a defence we have, is it still the best in the league statistically?

4th might be back on after all. Really chuffed as I couldn't see anything but a loss here...

Great for Gabby to get two goals, ANOTHER clean sheet, what a defence we have, is it still the best in the league statistically?

Yeah, tied with Chelsea and one ahead of Man Utd. And Chelsea have to play a game in hand as well later today at Burnley.